Should I go out with this Alt-right guy that asked me out and who I've been having an friends with benefits thing?

he's such a sweer guy, thats has a fit bod, nice car, his own house, makes good money and served this country. He's also great in bed.
I worry because our political beliefs are different as he's a trump supporter and I'm a feminist and very liberal on gun control, refugees, immigration and abortion.
Updates:
Thanks for all your input. I've decided to give him a try.

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• There are plenty of female Trump supporters. i think your leftist thinking has affected your ability to consider individuals, well individually. Am am more conservative mind that my sisters who are like you. They gasp in disbelief at many of my friends who a leftist. They have always been unable to separate their political ideal and goals from the person. They are constantly confounded by my wide charitable interest and donations because I also am a NRA member. Somehow they can't accept that I support Trump but I also support what they consider liberal causes. Helping the poor, unwed-mothers, poverty, education, reasonable gun control and other items. You show have heard one of my sisters roar when she saw a donation appreciation letter from the ACLU.
    Are you the collection of your political ideas? Do you see people in only one dimension? Surely no man can be worthy of you unless he agrees with everything you like. After all, if I don't think like you I probably can't be too bright. And you have nothing to learn from any one else?
    Are you narrow-mined like my sisters? One is so bad that I have missed out on much with her. She is so liberal and open minded that she will not allow for any other thought or information about topics. Make you own decision and not what liberals might rank him. Are we looking for political allies when we date or are e looking for love. And is conservatives, well we know have to love long and true.

0|0
    1|1
  • Absolutely go with your instincts. Obviously you don't want to end up long term with some barista with a gender studies degree or some creepy male feminist. Trust your instincts.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Hitler was also kind of a sweet guy. I mean with those cute brown eyes and all. we also have a bit of differet believes but he made good money so who cares šŸ’šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

1|3
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 12

• "has a fit bod, nice car, his own house, makes good money" doing the feminist cause proud there

1|0
    0|0
    • Well feminists don't want to settle for less either.

• Too right you shouldn't settle for less but DAMN if it's not hypocritical to list off unequal stats while claiming to be a "equality for all" feminist; no hate - you do you :D

• Jesus Christ, I don't even know how you could fuck this guy if you truly are a feminist and he's alt right. I certainly believe in dating across the aisle but those two systems of beliefs are polar opposites.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't worry, you don't need a abortion with him, and you don't need to control his gun. :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends on what issues bother you the most? Not every conservative thinking person thinks exactly the same.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just don't talk about politics, ta-daaa he's perfect lol

0|0
    0|0
  • That's a very black and white way of thinking and you won't get far with that

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope

These alt-right guys are super sexist and stupid

0|0
    0|0
  • I feel like there's a very bigly chance that this is a troll.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you can't look past that then move on.

0|0
    0|0
  • Stay away from him

0|0
    0|0
    • You don't need a sexist

• Wow, this proves that if you have everything that guy has, women won't care about anything else.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just goes to prove that most girls are hoes

0|0
    0|1
    • As per the update Iā€™m further disgusted

What Girls Said 1

• Personally, I'd never date someone who supports any kind of stupid racial nationalism/superiority.

1|2
    1|2

Recommended myTakes