Guys, what would make you think a woman is not 'available' for dating, or what makes you not approach her?

Fot instance, she is by herself and you look at her for quite a long time, but you don't talk to her or even smile at her.

I heard some guys automatically think a woman wouldn't reciprocate their attempts or is taken just by looking at her.

So what makes you guys not approach a woman you like? And what makes you not approach her?

03

Most Helpful Guy

• If she’s someone I’m like to meet, the most common things that keep me from approaching are if she’s with a guy (this includes family unless I know he’s her relation), if she has a ring on her wedding finger, if she’s busy with something like talking/texting, or if she shows closed body language.

Closed body language and her phine are to of the biggest ones because when girls get nervous these days, those are their two primary methods of escape, and they’ll turn me the other way every time. If she wants my approach, she’ll make herself available to be approached, simple as that.