How to “out-play” a player?

Can’t tell for certain whether he has a unique sense of humor, or he’s playing games with me.

He’s mentioned a few times that he isn’t talking to other girls, yet little things he’s said have made me curious as to how honest he’s being.

We’ve been going out and talking for over a month and I don’t want to waste my time playing his game if that’s what he’s doing.

I’m not into just f*cking around. I want to date an mature adult, not a guy stuck in his adolescence days

24

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't do that, you will be wasting a lot of your time and energy in doing that and moreover you will have to resort to really cheap and disgusting tactics to even try and out play a player type of guy.

Hence just ignore him, there are good and genuine guys out there, keep your mind open for such men.

Most Helpful Girl

• You can’t outplay. You just don’t play. Call him out on his bullshit as he’s talking.

• How do I call him out without sounding passive aggressive?

• You shouldn’t care about sounding passive aggressive. Just be direct and he’s not going to expect that.

• That’s the thing. If he’s a player he already doesn’t care about respecting you. You shouldn’t care about what he thinks of you. I know that’s hard, but your heart break will feel worse if you end up falling for someone like that.