How to “out-play” a player?

Can’t tell for certain whether he has a unique sense of humor, or he’s playing games with me.

He’s mentioned a few times that he isn’t talking to other girls, yet little things he’s said have made me curious as to how honest he’s being.

We’ve been going out and talking for over a month and I don’t want to waste my time playing his game if that’s what he’s doing.

I’m not into just f*cking around. I want to date an mature adult, not a guy stuck in his adolescence days

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't do that, you will be wasting a lot of your time and energy in doing that and moreover you will have to resort to really cheap and disgusting tactics to even try and out play a player type of guy.

Hence just ignore him, there are good and genuine guys out there, keep your mind open for such men.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• You can’t outplay. You just don’t play. Call him out on his bullshit as he’s talking.

1|0
    0|0
    • How do I call him out without sounding passive aggressive?

• You shouldn’t care about sounding passive aggressive. Just be direct and he’s not going to expect that.

• That’s the thing. If he’s a player he already doesn’t care about respecting you. You shouldn’t care about what he thinks of you. I know that’s hard, but your heart break will feel worse if you end up falling for someone like that.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• You are being played, you will not be able to play a player because his whole game is just saying what you want to hear. You doing the same thing back just gives him what he wanted anyways :P

1|0
    0|0
  • Dont date him leave him

1|0
    0|0
  • So, how exactly does this make him a player?

0|0
    0|0
    • When we’re talking about making plans, his comments are sexual and playful... yet when it comes down to setting a time and place for a date or for the plan, he goes silent and reverts to all the times he isn’t available (this has happened before every date we’ve had).

Why would a guy be talking up how much he wants to makeout and get physical, but doesn’t want to talk about going on a proper date?

• He may be talking to other girls, but simply can't choose between you. Either because he doesn't feel like choosing, or the choice is difficult and he hopes that life will help him decide. This is not necessarily him being a player if he is sincerely interested and really cares about you, a player only wants attention or sex from\with any girl.
      I suggest you either try to make him commit (not sure what's the best way to do that though) or simply move on. I would move on, but I tend to drop girls super quick so think twice

What Girls Said 1

• By not playing the game in the first place and just getting out of it.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes