Boyfriend said admits to flirting with girls in the beginning of our two year relationship?

He admits to flirting with girls? I found the chat he had with his best friend? I really love him
Updates:
He admit that him and his ex both cheated on eachother

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• If he has otherwise been loyal to you, I would advise you to forgive him, but make it clear that you will not tolerate any slip-ups.

What he did with his ex is obviously a problem, but you can evaluate him as a boyfriend based on your time together with him, so what he did with his ex is less significant.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Ok so now you just make a decision whether or not u wanna continue seeing him.. I know you love him but if you can't trust him or get that thought out of your head or if you're simply not ok with it, which understandably you aren't, you'll have to move on.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• I've been in a relationship with my girlfriend for over a year. She knows that I flirted with other girls at the beginning of our relationship. Flirting is different than cheating, ones playful and can be friendly and the other one is full on body contact that is intentional in the hopes that you never find out. Dont get mad at him, especially if he was honest to you, say thank you for telling me and continue on with your relationship.

0|0
    0|0
    • I just found texts that r admitted he was flirting but he didn't mention about cheating

• He**

• That's like admitting to nothing. You shouldn't even be thing about such normal and meaningless items. Enjoy each other unless he is unfaithful. Is this 2 year ago teenager stuff?

0|0
    0|0
    • when his best friend asked if he was cheating... he said he was flirting but I don't know if he cheated

• Don't read into it more than is actually there.

• Did he stop doing these? He is not interested in flirting with anyone anymore right?

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm not sure

• Show All
    • I wouldn't trust on him that much then. If the lies are about during your relationship, due to what they are it can be important

• He said that he wouldn't drink or smoke weed but he did. He said he wouldn't see selfies but he did.

• So did you make an exclusive agreement in the 2 year trial period

0|0
    0|0
  • and what? often times it takes longer for guys to realize they are in an exclusive relationship than for girls. it is perfectly understandable as long as he stopped once you've been together long enough

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

Recommended myTakes