For those who have online dated what was your experience like?

Definitely could be frustrating I feel like there's just so much competition on the guy's end. All the attention girls get online makes them lose interest extremely easy.
  • Positive
    Vote A
  • So so
    Vote B
  • Negative
    Vote C
  • Never online dated
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Well they would never could speak with me in real life, so it's explain a lot. And better they don't speak with me in real life, because there I met most desperate ones 😅

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Fucking horrible!!! Dont do it. Hated every second. Im daying every girl is bad but ones i ran into are terrible.

0|0
    0|0
    • what happened on the date

• Bitch was telling me about her ex, had daddy issues and needed her parents permission to go out. She was 23 and i was 25.

Other was needy as fuck! Played games. was a mess. Name was Rachel.

Other girl about a year ago just sext and had much common but in real i hsd to get her to talk. She texted how she enjoyed it but i was bored as fuck!!. She saying how much she talk me to her friends and etc. Im like yeah. Bye felicia.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• I’m a bit put off by online dating. You hear so many stories, I’m reluctant to ever try!!

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• I met my girlfriend online and made a few friends from women I contacted (these were all Asian), but the women in the US and Europe I contacted were a disaster (didn't even want to meet any of them in person)

0|0
    0|0
  • It was always terrible. The women are never nothing like you had hope or as their profiles suggested.

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah better in person

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes