A 2 night sleepover at a guys place, What do I do?

So a guy that I went on one date with asked me to spend the weekend at his place, since it's a little bit of a drive from mine going back and forth for a visit all weekend doesn't make sense. I agreed but now I'm freaking out that he might want sex and I'm not ready for that, I've never done anything like this before even though I'm 23. What should I do?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• There are certain aspects of human nature that can be denied but do not go away. Men are sexually driven creatures. He is going to be with you for two days, he will want you, no one else is present, and why shouldn't it happen. . . and the only certain way to avoid this is to not stay overnight and to not even go to him home alone during the day time. There are actually people who have sex when the sun is still shining!

It is too early to be spending nights with him and this situation has too much temptation in it. Be smart!

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• Make a clear statement that it's just a sleepover, nothing more.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Just email or text him and tell him that and if that if that makes any difference that him, it will make you sad that he feels that way but that it will be better to cancel it.

0|0
    1|0

Recommended myTakes