Would you chase a girl for over a year just because of sex?

I slept with this guy whilst drunk. The next morning I tried to get know him but he was very standoffish , saying that there was no point because he knew I wasn't really interested in him. I had been but his negative attitude completely put me off. Anyway after I left his place he asked to see me again and since I didn't live in the same city it was a little awkward to organise. I didn't want him to come to my place and I didn't want to sleep at his, and he would tell me very last minute when he was free so I didn't have time to organise my trip meaning id have to sleep at his house. So I bailed a lot. And in over a year I saw him 3 times but he would keep trying to meet me ( - No sex). His very emotionally unavailable and when i ask him why he keeps popping up he barely has an answer. I can't tell if his insecure and can't express his feelings or if he actually thinks there's a chance I'll sleep with him again. I've always assumed the latter but would a guy really just chase sex for so long and from so far away? His an attractive guy and he has his shit together but this part of him really confuses me.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• I don't chase women at all. I ask once and if rejected that is the end of it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes some would

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• I wouldn't chase anyone for sex.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes