A girl rejected me and then started ignoring me, now two months on she’s talking to me again as if she’s interested, has she changed her mind?

Two months ago I asked out a girl and she said maybe. She started ignoring me and now two months on she’s taking to me again. Has she changed her mind?

14

Most Helpful Girl

• possibly it's just that the guy she was talking to that time didn't work out that well. It's small chance someone likes you suddenly without actual interactions. If you have low expectations , then talk to her again , else you might get hurt again

Most Helpful Guy