Are UK girls easier than other girls?

In general

0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• In general i dont think so. However, here in greece, during August holidays, there are tons of young 20-25 year old English guys and gals partying like crazy and being drunk 24/7. Everyone i know that spent their holidays close to where those English people spots are, hooked up with a ton of girls just by saying "hello" and "nice ass".

1|0
    0|0
  • They are just girls from the England. They do have their culture, but that doesn't make them any difficult than other most either.

Places where a religion is heavy on society may change that. People are individiual in the end, if a girl loves something, some kind of trait and if you have it, if you just make her happy in that she may start loving you. It doesn't matter if she is German, French or British.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know, but basing how easy someone is from where they live is a bit dumb let's be real.

1|0
    0|0
    • Just meant by reputation

• Show All
    • Living in both the US and the British isles the reputation of isle girls were more easy, in reality, none are worse or better. People are people regardless of were we live in the western world. Just Americans are more uptight about sex publicly. But behind the doors, just as horny.

• I’m American and I’m easy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 23

• I don't know about UK girls, but in my experience German girls sure are.

0|0
    0|0
  • the women I've been with have been from pretty much a variety of places in the UK and I honestly wouldn't say most are easy, 1 or 2 depending on where they came from sure but its fewer than what most people think

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it's easier to pick up girls in a foreign country. A lot of people find an accent attractive. So my answer depends on whether or not the person is from the UK.

2|0
    0|0
  • I don't care. I wouldn't put much of an effort to find a girl. It happens if we both like each other and get along. I would never chase anyone. Just awkward.

0|0
    0|0
  • I didn't exactly experienced that. They aren't as hot as the girls from my home country, but other than that, didn't see any difference.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm guessing it really depends on what part of the UK you are from as I'm just going by jokes by Jimmy Carr as research lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Ukrainian women probably have the weakest knicker elastic of any women in Europe.

0|0
    0|0
  • I"ve assumed English were more straight-laced, but I could be wrong.

0|0
    0|0
  • All the ones I've met are really classy

2|0
    0|0
  • Not than Americans :P

0|0
    0|0
  • No I think American girls have you beat for that.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't know

0|0
    0|0
  • Dutch girls are hard to get.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, because they don’t like me. 😐😂

0|0
    0|0
  • no usely Chinese girls are

0|0
    0|0
  • i have no idea, are you LOL?

0|0
    0|0
  • I have no idea, never met one

0|0
    0|0
  • No clue

0|0
    0|0
  • No.. They're all being laid.

0|0
    0|0
  • Quite a few slags, but it’s mostly girls from estates

0|0
    0|0
  • Possibly

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know. Do you think British girl is easy

0|0
    0|0
  • All girls are easy...

0|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 7

• Honestly depends on the girl. I'm not easy even though my chest might be showing I'm not a slag, I'm not going to sleep around and I won't sleep with you until months into the relationship when I'm sure your not just using me

0|0
    0|0
  • I was going to ask you that! ... lol

1|1
    1|0
    • Lol I mean by reputation

• Ok, just kidding.
      I don't know, we don't really hear much about UK girls where I am for that part.
      I will follow your post so I can learn from others who will know and tell you :)

• I thought Americans were known for being easy.

1|1
    0|0
  • No. Absolutely not.

1|1
    0|0
  • I think you should tell that to us

0|1
    0|0
  • I think they are big on sex or something.

0|0
    0|0
  • It depend if you are a white men than most easy women are east and south east Asian

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes