Are UK girls easier than other girls?

In general

825

Most Helpful Guys

• In general i dont think so. However, here in greece, during August holidays, there are tons of young 20-25 year old English guys and gals partying like crazy and being drunk 24/7. Everyone i know that spent their holidays close to where those English people spots are, hooked up with a ton of girls just by saying "hello" and "nice ass".

• They are just girls from the England. They do have their culture, but that doesn't make them any difficult than other most either.

Places where a religion is heavy on society may change that. People are individiual in the end, if a girl loves something, some kind of trait and if you have it, if you just make her happy in that she may start loving you. It doesn't matter if she is German, French or British.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know, but basing how easy someone is from where they live is a bit dumb let's be real.

• Just meant by reputation

• Living in both the US and the British isles the reputation of isle girls were more easy, in reality, none are worse or better. People are people regardless of were we live in the western world. Just Americans are more uptight about sex publicly. But behind the doors, just as horny.

• I’m American and I’m easy