In a relationship whats one of your biggest pet peeves?

55

Most Helpful Guy

• Too many to count. but one of them is that reaffirmation reassurance thing.. ugh... fucking hate that shit. example.
    "i know you think im ugly"...
    the fuck? is this where i go "no, i think you are beautiful" and then she feels better?
    dont dump your insecurities on me. If i thought you were ugly, i wouldn't BE with you. So these days, when i hear shit like that, i just go with it lol. "yup, i think you are ugly" hahahahahah , it tickles me to no end.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don’t like it when the other person is constantly complaining about things because not everything has to suck! It is just how you look at things