In a relationship whats one of your biggest pet peeves?

In a relationship whats one of your biggest pet peeves?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Too many to count. but one of them is that reaffirmation reassurance thing.. ugh... fucking hate that shit. example.
    "i know you think im ugly"...
    the fuck? is this where i go "no, i think you are beautiful" and then she feels better?
    dont dump your insecurities on me. If i thought you were ugly, i wouldn't BE with you. So these days, when i hear shit like that, i just go with it lol. "yup, i think you are ugly" hahahahahah , it tickles me to no end.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I don’t like it when the other person is constantly complaining about things because not everything has to suck! It is just how you look at things

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• i have never been in a relationship but i would hate it if she took advantage of me, i just want a loving and caring girlfriend (with a high sex drive)
    I love dogs! what kind is he/she?

1|0
    0|0
  • When I ask what’s wrong and she replies with nothing when obviously something is wrong

2|0
    0|0
  • Needing to call and text constantly about nothing that can't wait until we see each other

1|0
    0|0
  • Not understanding the need for space.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Getting quiet when something bothers him. Like really, just tell me what's wrong

2|0
    0|0
  • Don't eat from my plate

2|0
    0|0
    • Seriously? thats it? wow. I wish that was it for me. Hell, have the whole effin plate... compared to some of the stuff that happens later, i'll settle with plate.

• @Tdieseler well I have many as well but no reason on putting everything in an opinion

• i guess... but its probably all cute stuff. what i have is heavy...

• I’ve never been in a relationship so I don’t know

1|0
    0|0
  • Interrupting

0|0
    0|0
    • wow... ego much?

• Show All
    • Yeah, I don't go on for two minutes straight? It's typically a conversation but lol I don't know what girls you've been talking to

• 2 minutes is not a long time. If you can't pay attention to someone you care about and actively listen for a few minutes, why would they even want to be with you?

That said, balance is important. I wouldn't expect someone to listen to me if I never did the same for them, and if either person talks nonstop for 20 minutes, that's not a conversation, that's a lecture.

Recommended myTakes