Should I make him take me out before I go back to his? (he invited me round)?

He’s 24, I’m 21 and I really fancy him but he seems like a f*ck boy as he keeps asking me back to his house. I met him on a night out and we’ve been texting since

I want to have fun with him and then see what happens from there. Maybe friends with benefits will turn into a relationship? I’m scared if I ask him out on a date he will say no and won’t talk to me again

I want a boyfriend but at the same time I’m 21, shouldn’t this be the time where I sleep around and experience different guys? I’m so confused :(

I was in a 3 year relationship so I’m not used to guys saying “come back to mine” I’m used to going on dates like dinner or cinema. I just want to be treated like a princess:(

21