Why do I keep seeing more and more white women dating Asian men in California?

I'm not racist. I'm just curious why white women don't like us anymore. I've seen hashtags like #amwf and #teamasianguys and people seem to look down on couples that are the other way around. Why is it that I'd get looked down for dating an Asian woman but get praise when an Asian guy dates a white woman. Why the hypocrisy? Again, I'm not racist.

310

Most Helpful Girl

• Again. Are you ignoring the many white women who do not prefer Asian guys? There will be people who look down on you regardless so why should you care?

Most Helpful Guys

• I honestly think it has something to do with the international rise of Asian pop. I thought I saw that BTS is one of the top artists in the world now. I wouldn't be surprised if girls are thirsty for those kind of Asian guys lol.

• In asia it's the other way around.. Asian men complain that *insert any other race than them* steal "their" women away..
    It's preference. People date who they want/like.. don't let it get in your head so much and find someone who likes you