Why do I keep seeing more and more white women dating Asian men in California?

I'm not racist. I'm just curious why white women don't like us anymore. I've seen hashtags like #amwf and #teamasianguys and people seem to look down on couples that are the other way around. Why is it that I'd get looked down for dating an Asian woman but get praise when an Asian guy dates a white woman. Why the hypocrisy? Again, I'm not racist.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Again. Are you ignoring the many white women who do not prefer Asian guys? There will be people who look down on you regardless so why should you care?

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• I honestly think it has something to do with the international rise of Asian pop. I thought I saw that BTS is one of the top artists in the world now. I wouldn't be surprised if girls are thirsty for those kind of Asian guys lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • In asia it's the other way around.. Asian men complain that *insert any other race than them* steal "their" women away..
    It's preference. People date who they want/like.. don't let it get in your head so much and find someone who likes you

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• All this questions whining about white women not dating white men anymore, I'm starting to see why they don't. This inferiority complex is unatractive

1|0
    0|0
    • Men white guys dont date white women as well. Many go for blacks and Asian... so its equal they are more easy to get

• Sounds like you're jealous

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• Because Asians are the most well-off class in America. and women in California tend to go for those that are most well off. so that's my guess I don't know that for certain but Asians are doing the best in America that is true.

0|0
    0|0
  • i like dating Asian women and white women. Asian for stability. White for that wild side. In general.
    The world's changing

0|0
    0|0
  • Nobody gives a shit who you date in California.

You are seeing more of that because the proportion of the population that is Asian has increased.

1|1
    0|0
  • Why do u care what others think man also for the longest time white girls have loved Asian men

0|0
    0|0
  • Because of wealth

0|0
    0|0
  • You’re too obsessed with race

0|0
    0|0
  • Fuck off shill.

0|0
    0|0
  • This is new, probably looking for money while banging black guys on the side

0|0
    1|3

Recommended myTakes