Should I go back to his house or make him take me out on date? I want to have fun but at the same time I want a boyfriend?

He’s 24, I’m 21 and I really fancy him I met him on a night out and we’ve been texting since

I want to have fun with him and then see what happens from there. Maybe friends with benefits will turn into a relationship? I’m scared if I ask him out on a date he will say no and won’t talk to me again

I want a boyfriend but at the same time I’m 21, shouldn’t this be the time where I sleep around and experience different guys? I’m so confused 😒

I was in a 3 year relationship so I’m not used to guys saying “come back to mine” I’m used to going on dates like dinner or cinema. I just want to be treated like a princess😒

05

Most Helpful Guy

• best to start with a date but if it goes well i see no reason why you can't then go back to his place... having fun and a relationship are possible together you know ;)

• Yes but it seems like most guys I speak to don’t want the relationship part just the fun

• well a lot of guys your age dont want to settle just yet. thats a simple fact but at the same time you can't pre plan a relationship any way. the having fun together part is how you get to know each other and only then can you know if that should progress to becoming serious. im not saying you should fuck every guy you meet just incase they are the one but if you shut yourself away you will also never know. like i said go on a date and see how you feel but no one can expect commitment right from the start