Why do I always like guys who don't like me back?

Story of my life 🙄

It's not the fact they don't like me that makes me like them. We usually click extremely well and everything seems perfect to me. But then they never seem to be into me...

Maybe because they're out of my league, or they're not really looking for anybody and don't deem me worthy enough to date them? ...

0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• Oh.. okay.
    I have been following you here for a while now , so I know that you are not a kind of a superficial and I personally feel (from whatever I know about you) that you are a genuine and an interesting kind of a person.

So either you are in the wrong pool of guys , or may be you are more quickly into guys that what it should be...(and believe me it is more awkward when a girl likes a guy romantically but the guy doesn't, than thensame for opposite gender!!)...

I don't have a perfect answer and don't know if it is even valid for others, but this is what I feel.

It is like when you go on looking for a partner , you come across someone and you like them.. But a major reason you like them is because you already had this mindset where you are looking for someone.

While had you been not much into that quest for a guy , and may be met someone naturally , you must have got to see the more natural part of them and this time your liking would be based on the reality and not more because you already were willing to like someone!!!

So may be for a while , take a break and meet guys but not with a romantic angle!

Hope the best happens to you!.
    Best of luck☺

0|0
    0|0
  • They see through your facade and see the red flags and want nothing to do with you.
    Try to see you through a men's eyes. Try to see American women through a man's eyes.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 12

• It can be one or more of many possibilities. Don't beat yourself up over it, and just talk to guys since Meeting someone can be completely random.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know. If that's you in your profile pic, you're really cute.

Maybe they think you're just friends. Do you exude a vibe with strict boundaries? A 'friend zone' vibe? As in you're my friend, don't take it too far.

0|0
    0|0
  • Everyone feels like that till they meet someone who like them back - Very few of us will hit home runs all the time even most of the time just let fate take its course.

1|0
    0|0
  • Have you ever thought that you were out of their league?
    Well anyways, try to take it slow for a change, even if you click well

0|0
    0|0
  • Lulz

Story of my life too xD

I don't think there is anything such as league

at least I know I don't know the tricks xD

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe you should take the lead and ask them out. Trust it will work more often then you think.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe they think you're out of their league and just assume you've friendzoned them

0|0
    0|0
  • I guess it just comes down to being unlucky.

0|0
    0|0
  • Standards not matching up with reality?

0|0
    0|0
  • Cuz you want what you can't have

0|0
    0|0
  • That's life. That's how it works. Everyone's a narcissistic asshole. All the girls I date are scum.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

Recommended myTakes