Why do I always like guys who don't like me back?

Story of my life 🙄

It's not the fact they don't like me that makes me like them. We usually click extremely well and everything seems perfect to me. But then they never seem to be into me...

Maybe because they're out of my league, or they're not really looking for anybody and don't deem me worthy enough to date them? ...

214

Most Helpful Guys

• Oh.. okay.
    I have been following you here for a while now , so I know that you are not a kind of a superficial and I personally feel (from whatever I know about you) that you are a genuine and an interesting kind of a person.

So either you are in the wrong pool of guys , or may be you are more quickly into guys that what it should be...(and believe me it is more awkward when a girl likes a guy romantically but the guy doesn't, than thensame for opposite gender!!)...

I don't have a perfect answer and don't know if it is even valid for others, but this is what I feel.

It is like when you go on looking for a partner , you come across someone and you like them.. But a major reason you like them is because you already had this mindset where you are looking for someone.

While had you been not much into that quest for a guy , and may be met someone naturally , you must have got to see the more natural part of them and this time your liking would be based on the reality and not more because you already were willing to like someone!!!

So may be for a while , take a break and meet guys but not with a romantic angle!

Hope the best happens to you!.
    Best of luck☺

• They see through your facade and see the red flags and want nothing to do with you.
    Try to see you through a men's eyes. Try to see American women through a man's eyes.

Most Helpful Girl