3 dates and now I’m ghosted - why do guys ghost?

We had 3 dates, we’d been sexual... but now I’ve been ghosted! He’s read the couple of messages I sent but hasn’t responded so I’ve just left it.

It’s just difficult to understand why guys would ghost - surely I deserve a response at least, even if it’s to cut things off.

Why do guys ghost?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I agree it not right any one do, he only wanted use u & u deserve better,
    I been single 2 years & getting back into dating, most girls not even reply or mess around, but guys are the same, is good & bad, a lot are cowards that just can't be honest, it same with girls it like think break a nail to reply ty for message but sorry I not interested, if guy really into you they won't ignore u, problem with net is lot think can treat different like not deserve same respect as real & so lot lie their asses off

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• my friend is in the exact same situation now. its not right. i feel as though people should be straight up with the other person that they aren't interested and why. cause my friend is going crazy trying to decipher what she did wrong or what happened.

1|0
    0|0
    • I know that feeling!!! It’s awful, I’ve just been going over everything again trying to figure out what I did wrong

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• Couple of messages? How many?

My experience has been she's rudely blowing up my phone at that point of the 3rd date. They act so entitled to a response and start getting pissy that I didn't respond in 5 minutes. Im not going to deal with that. If she's acting like a child I'm moving on. We were never committed to each other so why should I have to be polite when she is being rude?

0|0
    0|0
    • I’ve sent 2 messages

• The same reason women do it but I don't understand why women think a man's life must revolve around them. If a woman sends me a text they may have to wait all day to receive a reply. I have work to do and a life to lead.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yea I’ve waited 4...

• You've been sexual, that's your answer. Forget Chad and find a good guy. They are hiding and may be seen at rare times only. But you won't find them in bars or clubs.

0|0
    0|0
  • Same reason women do

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes