3 dates and now I’m ghosted - why do guys ghost?

We had 3 dates, we’d been sexual... but now I’ve been ghosted! He’s read the couple of messages I sent but hasn’t responded so I’ve just left it.

It’s just difficult to understand why guys would ghost - surely I deserve a response at least, even if it’s to cut things off.

Why do guys ghost?

15

Most Helpful Guy

• I agree it not right any one do, he only wanted use u & u deserve better,
    I been single 2 years & getting back into dating, most girls not even reply or mess around, but guys are the same, is good & bad, a lot are cowards that just can't be honest, it same with girls it like think break a nail to reply ty for message but sorry I not interested, if guy really into you they won't ignore u, problem with net is lot think can treat different like not deserve same respect as real & so lot lie their asses off

Most Helpful Girl

• my friend is in the exact same situation now. its not right. i feel as though people should be straight up with the other person that they aren't interested and why. cause my friend is going crazy trying to decipher what she did wrong or what happened.

• I know that feeling!!! It’s awful, I’ve just been going over everything again trying to figure out what I did wrong