Would you date someone who’s barely attractive to you but had a personality you liked?

• Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|2

Most Helpful Guys

• Hum...
    A girls look mainly matters during the initial stages of a relationship.
    It's what makes me become aware of her in the first place.
    However her personality is what makes me stay.
    She have to be *somewhat* attractive to me of course but yes, I would date her once I found out that our personalities where compatible.
    However if she's not all that attractive the chances of me learning that to start with might not be the highest...

1|0
    0|0
  • Maybe it's just me, but I've noticed the following. If I've never talked to a girl, I may tell myself whether I find her physically attractive or not. But as soon as I've engaged in conversation with her, my opinion on her attractiveness changes. It happened to me many times that I made friends with a girlfriend I didn't find attractive at all, but after a while I literally thought her the most beautiful creature. And vice versa. It's never just a body or a face: The sound of her voice, her manners, her thoughts and personality can make a difference.

0|0
    0|0
    • Agreed.
      Getting to know someone *really* can make a huge difference.
      The ex I regret the most losing wasn't particularly good looking, but she was the best friend I've ever had.

Most Helpful Girl

• No because for me he is not more than friend

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 10

• Absolutely. When you get to like someone, she becomes considerably more attractive to you anyway.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure. Looks can only go so far. Unless I'm just dating her to get into her pants. But you're better off not dating a guy like that.

1|0
    0|0
  • Can this include men being the not so attractive on?

0|0
    0|0
  • I am a man, so it's not likely, and it's rare for women to have a personality that I like.

0|0
    0|0
    • Here we go 🤦‍♀️, you said you’re a man but most guys answered that they would do gender has nothing to do with it. N ok

• Show All
    • You think that girls tend to care much more about their looks than guys have nothing to do with how girls looks tend to be important to guys? but ya if the guy is only looking for a one-night stand and desperate or drunk he might sleep with a unattractive girl.

tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/BeerGoggles

• Exactly, most guy would yes

• Probably not. I need to find them physically attractive to

0|0
    0|0
  • Well if I'm honest, no.

0|0
    0|0
  • personally, Id say no.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I tried it but it didn't work out.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes l would date the girl

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes