Would you date someone who’s barely attractive to you but had a personality you liked?

• Yes
  • No

112

Most Helpful Guys

• Hum...
    A girls look mainly matters during the initial stages of a relationship.
    It's what makes me become aware of her in the first place.
    However her personality is what makes me stay.
    She have to be *somewhat* attractive to me of course but yes, I would date her once I found out that our personalities where compatible.
    However if she's not all that attractive the chances of me learning that to start with might not be the highest...

• Maybe it's just me, but I've noticed the following. If I've never talked to a girl, I may tell myself whether I find her physically attractive or not. But as soon as I've engaged in conversation with her, my opinion on her attractiveness changes. It happened to me many times that I made friends with a girlfriend I didn't find attractive at all, but after a while I literally thought her the most beautiful creature. And vice versa. It's never just a body or a face: The sound of her voice, her manners, her thoughts and personality can make a difference.

• Agreed.
      Getting to know someone *really* can make a huge difference.
      The ex I regret the most losing wasn't particularly good looking, but she was the best friend I've ever had.

Most Helpful Girl

• No because for me he is not more than friend