Should I smash this chick going into a divorce or too risky?

Their is a married chick who has separated from her husband & wants to be a friends with benefits type thing but she claims their divorce will be finalizing after taxes & he lives with her but he will be leaving in in a month, i know she has messed with other dudes but now that im not thinking with my D, is this risky? because i also hear her husband is unstable lol

1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe wait til he is gone or tell her you are nervous about it and will if dl and nobody knows right now.

1|1
    0|0
    • Well it's gonna be DL ofc but you know how some people get when their mad and argue "Well I'm fucking SO-SO way better sex then you'll ever give me-" it just always slips out when in anger lol

• Ya know what you mean, so wait then. I wouldn't some crazy going after me. :)

• What did you decide to do?

Most Helpful Guy

• Overheard at your funeral: "Too bad this boy thought with his dick. . . LOL!"

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 6

• I don't fuck with people who don't have the divorce papers.

0|1
    0|0
  • No, too many men get killed by jealous husbands who fool around with his wife even though they are separated. But separated does not mean divorced. Besides, this girl needs to get herself over one relationship before she gets a new one. I am telling you it will be bad news. Is the sex worth it for all the baggage she will bring?

0|1
    0|0
  • Risky af. It’d be best to wait until everything is finalized to avoid any complications.

0|1
    0|0
  • Um... that man could possibly hurt you. I would wait until the divorce is over. No cooch is worth dying over

0|2
    0|0
  • Think with your head and not dick. Stay right sway

0|1
    0|0
  • Who said you fuck better?

0|0
    0|0
    • She say's he's bad and only last a minute n only does missionary for that minute so ofc i would fuck better duuuh lol

What Guys Said 6

• I think it's OK to do it if they are also verifiably physically separated, otherwise you should pass. If he is living with her, no way.

0|1
    0|0
  • go with your gut. from my family experience divorced couples will always have problems that follow to the new partner. If you don't want problems or arguments in your life don't get with a divorced chick or dude

0|1
    0|0
    • Yeah that is true lol

• Think with your head, not your dick. Just wait till she's 100% legally single. Your safety and her peace of mind need to be taken into account.

0|1
    0|0
  • What a disgusting woman.

0|1
    1|0
  • doesn't seem a good idea.

0|1
    0|0
  • just get a hotel not that complicated

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes