Guys, Should I break up with my boyfriend if he is embarrassed of me?

I'm so confused I feel he does love me because we always fall asleep on the phone together... But when ever I try to comment on his Instagram he deletes my comments... I asked him why and he at first said he just does not like comments... But his friends are commenting stuff and he does not delete that... When I told him I think it's unfair he is saying it is fair because friends are different from a girlfriend and that I'm cringy. And I asked if his friends think I'm cringy ajd he said yes... I don't know what to do... We video chat a lot but this whole social media thing I feel kind of hurt I don't know if I'm overating but if I am I don't know why it hurts to much...

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• Well, if your relation is a cyberrelation you must think if its what you want, furthermore he must respect your opinion and you must respect his limits, may be he needs facebook for a character who isn't him.

0|0
    0|0
  • If he doesn't want to show you off then dump his ass. I would never call my partner says "cringey" :/

0|0
    0|0
    • It's just he told people about me just won't let me comment. They know I'm his girlfriend. I'm soo confused

• like geeees yes

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes