Are white guys attractive?

It doesn’t seem like they are. Most ethnicities of girls prefer their own, except white girls.

Not that they HAVE to like white guys but most ethnicities of girls (black, Asian, Arab etc.) prefer their own. Guys will fuck anything but girls tend to prefer their own. Except for white girls. Other races of guys get with white girls more than white guys do, which is a bit weird come to think of it. Not to use the tired old saying “White girls love black guys” but to be honest, in America, it’s true.

So why is that? What makes white guys so undesirable to white girls? Maybe a white girl can explain? If guys are unwanted by their own ethnicity - they must be ugly, no?

Also I am Latino so I’m not even asking this from a “pathetic-white guy” stand point.

So just to clarify, women like their own EXCEPT white girls. White guys get rejected by Asian, Black and Latina women all of the time... which is understandable but white girls also don’t want white guts which makes it seem like white guys are just ugly. Make sense?
Updates:
Of all the interracial couples out there - most of them are white girls with another ethnicity - usually black guys. That is why I ask this. Most women date their own EXCPET for white women. I just want to know why that is.
I guess if they only date white guys they will be called racist so they date other races.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Not to be rude but I don't see white guy's as attractive. Some individuals of other race's will probably say yes. I don't know much about what most Asian women or arab women have on perference, but I do know most black women don't really find them all that. I remember this popular Instagram account called "cute. melinan" something, asking on a post if they would date a white guy. Majority had replied no, some said yes. I guess few of the black females on GaG here are obsessed for these guys lol. But everyone has their own perference in the end. The majority of white women date white men, also to let you know

0|0
    0|0
    • If most wouldn’t date white men then how could white girls mainly date white Men? Makes no sense.

• Show All
    • It's all up to the individual. Not everyone has the same perference. so pefer black guys and some don't

• White girls want black guys. Yes or no?

Most Helpful Guys

• white girls don't want white guys? that's false. And I've had some latinas flirt with me plenty of times. And one of my ex gfs was biracial. And have had some black girls flirt with me and say I'm cute. I'm white by the way. As far as a relationship goes, I think most races feel comfortable dating or serious reltionships within their race. But good looking is good looking. I believe women of different races can find good looking white men hot or sexy and could have desire and lust after a good looking white guy.

1|0
    1|0
    • White girls prefer black guys to white guys, no?

• no they don't

• @brennanhuff The problem with that blue anon guy is that he is sexually attracted himself to black guys. He is gay for black, but doesn't accept that and thinks every girl in this world is like him.

Don't expect logic from a such disturbed mind.

• OKCupid did a little study and found that both men and women of various ethnicities found black people to be the least attractive. While most preferred dating within their own race, white males did better than black and Asian guys in terms of attractiveness.

0|0
    0|0
    • I think that’s fine on old generations though. Young people are different.

• Most users of OKCupid are 18-35 from what I've read. Also according to this, Latinas don't rate Asian men very highly. Cultural difference I guess. But across the board, black women have it the worst.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 5

• No... white girls definitely most often go for white guys. They may be more open-minded than some other races, but that's more due to Western culture than anything.

0|0
    0|0
    • I’m just saying - I see lots of these kinds of couples around.

• I’m (mostly) white and I like some white guys. I’m just going off of looks here, since that’s what most people judge by at first. To me, men of German or Scandinavian decent are the most attractive white men. It’s something about their features. Of course other white ethnicities can be very attractive too.
    Also, I feel like minority cultures are usually expected to date within their race, while White woman are expected to date outside, otherwise they can look racist. If you look at the 1950’s when people were very segregated, White women were supposed to only be with White men. But nowadays it’s cool for a White woman to date outside of White men. It marks somebody as “not racist. And that is very important currently.

These are all just my thoughts and could be wrong, but it’s how I think about this question. Feel free to reply if you disagree (or agree).

0|1
    0|0
  • Appearently on GAG black women get rejected by white guys.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes...

0|1
    0|0
    • Why exactly do women not want them then?

• Most white girls go for white guys, sorry.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 16

• Poor White guys- no one wants them, I mean absolutely no one.

Seriously, what planet are you on?

1|0
    0|0
    • USA. Most white girls don’t like white guys I think.

• I am and have been sought after by white women. I even hear of some checking up on my status at work. The issue for me seems to be that most of them are too controlling and setting the agenda for my taste. Your question strikes of a parody rather than reality.

1|1
    0|0
  • Every day I see some variation on the same dumb question. At this point, this question has been asked so many times that it is actually possible to take a sampling of the responses and see whether or not they support this idea.

0|0
    0|0
  • "It doesn’t seem like they are. Most ethnicities of girls prefer their own, except white girls."

Good lord, have you not SEEN the ceaseless posts about Asian women seeking White men? And more than a few about Black girls who want a White boyfriend for that matter?

Just work with what you have and go from there. You can't change how were were born, but you CAN change how you act, think, and present yourself.

0|0
    0|0
    • So you agree that even white girls don’t like them?

• No that doesn't make any sense. Everything you said must be from some personal experience or you rejections. I don't see a preponderance of white women lining up for black men. You really need to look around.

0|0
    0|0
    • Most white girls have dated or hooked up with black men.

• I believe those are just false assumptions.

• Maybe the white women YOUR age didn’t like black guys. But the young ones do.

• White men are the most sought after. Majority of white women end up marrying a white man.
    That's basics.

1|0
    0|0
    • Then why are so many white girls with black men then?

• News flash: those relationships tend to be short-lived. Besides those are mostly the trashy white girls.

• “Trashy?” I see many middle class and rich white girls dating middle class blacks. I would agree a lot of white girls who are trashy like black guys but even normal ones do too, for different reasons though.

• I think it depends where you live. Where I live I do see more white women with other races and ethnicities, but still I see more white girls with white guys.

0|0
    0|0
  • Are lakes deep? It depends on which one you're talking about.

0|0
    0|0
  • Again one of these stupid questions. Jesus people are dense...

0|0
    0|0
    • It’s not really a stupid question. The fact that so many people ask it proves it’s a real problem.

• Yeah have you also noticed that most of the worlds whites live in Europe? You can't ask this dumbass shit and flame the entire white race. It's a stupid question and the truth is white people prefer their own race over others way more than what you're suggesting.

• White guys and Asian girls are most desired on the planet.

0|0
    0|0
  • I never had any problems lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Why you lying? You know you white.. lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Do many girls think that German and dutch or Scandinavian are attractive?

0|0
    0|0
  • You kidding? I wanna be white but I don't obsess it tho

0|0
    0|0
    • Why do you want to be white?

• Show All
    • It's a preference. So? Why do you even prefer white girls?

• Because you prefer white girls, does it automatically mean the other races are unattractive? Just because they don't prefer white guys it doesn't mean they're unattractive.

• The closet f4g attacks again.

There's no point in hidding your sexual orientation, you can't change it.

0|1
    0|0
  • Go take your meds and lie on the couch for a bit. It'll pass.

0|1
    1|0
    • What will pass?

• Show All
    • Its mainly white men dating hispanic and Asian women, but I have seen it the other way around. Which brings up the logic that if white men are dating other races, a lot of white women are dating others out of necessity

• Maybe. White guys date Latina and Asian girls A LOT.

Recommended myTakes