Are white guys attractive?

It doesn’t seem like they are. Most ethnicities of girls prefer their own, except white girls.

Not that they HAVE to like white guys but most ethnicities of girls (black, Asian, Arab etc.) prefer their own. Guys will fuck anything but girls tend to prefer their own. Except for white girls. Other races of guys get with white girls more than white guys do, which is a bit weird come to think of it. Not to use the tired old saying “White girls love black guys” but to be honest, in America, it’s true.

So why is that? What makes white guys so undesirable to white girls? Maybe a white girl can explain? If guys are unwanted by their own ethnicity - they must be ugly, no?

Also I am Latino so I’m not even asking this from a “pathetic-white guy” stand point.

So just to clarify, women like their own EXCEPT white girls. White guys get rejected by Asian, Black and Latina women all of the time... which is understandable but white girls also don’t want white guts which makes it seem like white guys are just ugly. Make sense?
Of all the interracial couples out there - most of them are white girls with another ethnicity - usually black guys. That is why I ask this. Most women date their own EXCPET for white women. I just want to know why that is.
I guess if they only date white guys they will be called racist so they date other races.

618

Most Helpful Girl

• Not to be rude but I don't see white guy's as attractive. Some individuals of other race's will probably say yes. I don't know much about what most Asian women or arab women have on perference, but I do know most black women don't really find them all that. I remember this popular Instagram account called "cute. melinan" something, asking on a post if they would date a white guy. Majority had replied no, some said yes. I guess few of the black females on GaG here are obsessed for these guys lol. But everyone has their own perference in the end. The majority of white women date white men, also to let you know

• If most wouldn’t date white men then how could white girls mainly date white Men? Makes no sense.

• It's all up to the individual. Not everyone has the same perference. so pefer black guys and some don't

• White girls want black guys. Yes or no?

Most Helpful Guys

• white girls don't want white guys? that's false. And I've had some latinas flirt with me plenty of times. And one of my ex gfs was biracial. And have had some black girls flirt with me and say I'm cute. I'm white by the way. As far as a relationship goes, I think most races feel comfortable dating or serious reltionships within their race. But good looking is good looking. I believe women of different races can find good looking white men hot or sexy and could have desire and lust after a good looking white guy.

• White girls prefer black guys to white guys, no?

• no they don't

• @brennanhuff The problem with that blue anon guy is that he is sexually attracted himself to black guys. He is gay for black, but doesn't accept that and thinks every girl in this world is like him.

Don't expect logic from a such disturbed mind.

• OKCupid did a little study and found that both men and women of various ethnicities found black people to be the least attractive. While most preferred dating within their own race, white males did better than black and Asian guys in terms of attractiveness.

• I think that’s fine on old generations though. Young people are different.

• Most users of OKCupid are 18-35 from what I've read. Also according to this, Latinas don't rate Asian men very highly. Cultural difference I guess. But across the board, black women have it the worst.