What's your best dating advice?

For example mine is:

1833

Most Helpful Girls

• Be yourself, follow your heart but also think with you head. When I say this I mean, sometimes in relationships you get so caught up in it that you loose yourself so its a good idea to take a step back and have a look at yourself and perhaps, who the relationship has turned you into.

• "Be yourself" Worst advice one can give. Never do that guys.

• Because "being yourself" when there are things that you're doing wrong is simply repeating your mistakes. When you want to attract women you have to learn to do it.

• @TheFlak38 I would say act as you liked to be, and say what you liked to say.
      Because who matters won't care, and who cares doesn't matter.

• Ask, a lot, of questions.
    A lot of people get caught up in the same cycle of “Good Guy/woman > found out some mess > played me.”

No, start popping the questions from the beginning based on your position in life and where you see yourself with that person. If you’re planning on building with that individual which should be the case if you’re dating than asking questions about their past, present, present goals, long term goals. It’s not all about that person selling you false dreams or replying back “fast” you think you hit the jackpot.

Who cares about that? Take your head out of the clouds and know that at any point you can and will get played. Anyone will put on this facade the first time you meet them to try and be someone they’re not just to reel you in.

Most Helpful Guys

• She couldn't have said it better!

People try to bend themselves to other's and especially to players no matter gender "fake it to you make it" attitude and becomes shape shifting players themselves in the process.

• Losers chase, but winners initiate.

Biggest mistakes guys make when starting to date a new woman:

1) Calling too soon - what's the damn rush.. give her some breathing space.. you go in fast, you will go out fast too... also, who knows maybe she will call you before you call her

2) Over complimenting her... no need to tell a beautiful girl that she looks beautiful. she has heard it a 1000 times and it will just make her head swell.

3) Taking her to lunch or dinner for the first date.. take her to coffee instead.. you don't know if she is there just to get a free meal or not.. besides if she is a poor conversationalist, you save yourself the awkwardness

4) Talking to her about sex or trying to touch her. That's her job to initiate.

5) Calling or texting her again when she hasn't responded back to your first message. This is an ultimate loser thing to do. Believe me, she got your first message.

• I agree with you. On the other hand there's the opposite thing, having all these rules not to look desperate, when in reality you actually want to see her.

• @es20490446e Women have all the power and the upper hand when it comes to dating. All we are trying to do is make things equal. Most people, men or women, when they have power, don't like to give it up easily. Of course, women will be against what I say, because it disrupts their power structure.

• True. And I will add that behind the power there's just insecurities.