What's your best dating advice?

For example mine is:

1|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Be yourself, follow your heart but also think with you head. When I say this I mean, sometimes in relationships you get so caught up in it that you loose yourself so its a good idea to take a step back and have a look at yourself and perhaps, who the relationship has turned you into.

0|3
    0|0
    • "Be yourself" Worst advice one can give. Never do that guys.

• Show All
    • Because "being yourself" when there are things that you're doing wrong is simply repeating your mistakes. When you want to attract women you have to learn to do it.

• @TheFlak38 I would say act as you liked to be, and say what you liked to say.
      Because who matters won't care, and who cares doesn't matter.

• Ask, a lot, of questions.
    A lot of people get caught up in the same cycle of “Good Guy/woman > found out some mess > played me.”

No, start popping the questions from the beginning based on your position in life and where you see yourself with that person. If you’re planning on building with that individual which should be the case if you’re dating than asking questions about their past, present, present goals, long term goals. It’s not all about that person selling you false dreams or replying back “fast” you think you hit the jackpot.

Who cares about that? Take your head out of the clouds and know that at any point you can and will get played. Anyone will put on this facade the first time you meet them to try and be someone they’re not just to reel you in.

0|2
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• She couldn't have said it better!

People try to bend themselves to other's and especially to players no matter gender "fake it to you make it" attitude and becomes shape shifting players themselves in the process.

0|1
    0|0
  • Losers chase, but winners initiate.

Biggest mistakes guys make when starting to date a new woman:

1) Calling too soon - what's the damn rush.. give her some breathing space.. you go in fast, you will go out fast too... also, who knows maybe she will call you before you call her

2) Over complimenting her... no need to tell a beautiful girl that she looks beautiful. she has heard it a 1000 times and it will just make her head swell.

3) Taking her to lunch or dinner for the first date.. take her to coffee instead.. you don't know if she is there just to get a free meal or not.. besides if she is a poor conversationalist, you save yourself the awkwardness

4) Talking to her about sex or trying to touch her. That's her job to initiate.

5) Calling or texting her again when she hasn't responded back to your first message. This is an ultimate loser thing to do. Believe me, she got your first message.

0|1
    0|0
    • I agree with you. On the other hand there's the opposite thing, having all these rules not to look desperate, when in reality you actually want to see her.

• @es20490446e Women have all the power and the upper hand when it comes to dating. All we are trying to do is make things equal. Most people, men or women, when they have power, don't like to give it up easily. Of course, women will be against what I say, because it disrupts their power structure.

• True. And I will add that behind the power there's just insecurities.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 16

• Don't sleep with the ones you like.

0|1
    0|0
    • Show All
    • @crazy8000 Sorry, but I haven't understood what you said.

• @es20490446e

When you hold back to get someone in that way on purpose you get seen as a player (manipulator), many times do it equals game over for what you are after when the other one aren't the playing kind.

• Don't invest yourself too quickly, not everything or everyone is as they seem.

0|1
    0|0
    • I complete agree. Probably this has been my biggest mistake while dating.

• Show All
    • If I'm honest with who I am and what I want, in two or three dates the bad candidates will run away. So no much time anyway.

• Same, although I must be getting better I made it to a third meeting with last one before he went ghost again, I only made it to a second meeting with the previous one hahahaha

• Go Slow wth your Flow and Don't rush into Anything Here, dear. Get to Know One another. xx

0|1
    0|0
  • Relationships that start fast, end fast. Believe me, I know

0|2
    0|0
  • Don't forget to use your head and not let the heart do all the talking

0|1
    0|0
  • Shallon Lester has great dating advice on Youtube

0|1
    0|0
  • Don't date. Save money and travel 😂

0|1
    0|0
  • Dont date , i dont need that right now

0|1
    0|0
  • Date someone who won't treat you like s***

0|1
    0|0
  • be a nice date

0|1
    0|0
    • don't be yourself ur weird ugly and rude sometimes

• lol ha ha if ur racisy goin on date with a different race girl don't be urself people

• Don't settle

0|1
    0|0
  • Hahah I don’t have any because nobody what’s to date me.

0|1
    0|0
  • Dont serial date. Work on yourself instead and wait for that person who is worth the investment of your time to show up. I say this after wasting so much time dating guys who were either unappreciative or ungrateful of all of the effort I put into the relationship. So, instead of 50 shallow first dates, wait for the person who checks off all of your boxes

0|1
    0|0
  • Give space, dont be controlling.. trust. Be loyal. Dont be scared to be weird around the person (as long as it won't offend him/her)

0|1
    0|0
  • Just Breath.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm not good at dating because I'm too shy, I give up easily, and I don't think I'm good enough for whoever I like.😬

0|2
    0|0
    • So doing the opposite of that :P

• Show All
    • Hey same. I thought that she wouldn't say no... she said no.

• @JKEYS77 @jkeys77 you probably misread the situation, happened to me once i regret it.
      but my friends are saying i should just go for it because of how suspiciously awkward she acts around me, so why not try? what do i have to lose?

What Guys Said 31

• You don't have to date anybody at all. Nothing wrong with remaining single. If you really believe that dating is of "importance" and matters a lot to you, or if you believe that it would make you feel better and "happy", then pursue somebody and continue to pursue somebody. Otherwise, does any of it really matter at all?

0|1
    0|0
  • I only started dating a year ago, so I'm probably not in a position to give advice. But anyway, here's what I'd say to my younger self:
    1. Most importantly: don't be afraid of rejection and just enjoy it. So long as you're having fun, you can't lose - you can only gain experience, which is always a good thing.
    2. Don't bother waiting for "the one" because she probably doesn't exist. And even if she does, you should know what you're doing by the time you meet her - so you better have some experience with other girls.
    3. Show interest. If you act like a friend, she will take you as a friend. You have nothing to lose here, worst case scenario is just momentary embarassment.
    4. There's nothing wrong with dating multiple girls at once - in fact, you can only benefit from having a lot of options. If you decide to enter a relationship with one of the girls, sure, don't lie to her and cheat on her, but if you don't want to be confined by a monogamous relationship, you're not obligated to be in one.
    5. Girls like sex too, so it might very well happen on the first night, but you have to be the one to initiate it.

0|0
    0|0
    • Good points. Now let me point a couple of things, now that I got to the point I'm constantly offered dates with hotties in real life:

1. There's no need to show interest, as long as you make it easy for her to come and talk with you by herself. For that the only thing that you really need is to show that you are open to talk with anybody. A simple way to do that is just talking with people there about what's going on in the place.

2. Instead of dating multiple people, it's just easier to meet as many women that you like as possible casually. And when one shows interest in dating you only do with that one. Since you have plenty of women around you still have lots of options, meanwhile you can really go deeper with your current date without the risk of hurting anybody's feelings.

3. If you don't ask for sex they will do eventually, and probably in that moment it's more confortable for her to do so. Just most of the time it will be suggested in a subtle not direct way.

• 1. You can talk to as many people as you like, but unless you make it clear that you're in for more than a conversation, you won't get anywhere.
      2. I probably didn't express myself correctly, but meeting girls casually is what I meant.
      3. That may happen, but usually girls tend to wait for the guy to start escalating the interaction.

• We should date with the idea that we are looking to get married

0|1
    0|0
    • I completely agree with that. If you don't liked to marry them, why are you dating them?

• For sex what else right?

• For me it will be dull sex. I would rather fuck my inflatable girlfriend, at least I will be sure she isn't going to be a beach.

• Figure out what you don't want first and until then...

0|1
    0|0
  • Mine is don't take advice from that dolphin head bitch

0|1
    0|0
    • What do you mean?

• Show All
    • I would say that not all women are the same. So instead of treating them as queens from the beginning, asume that the first dates are for figuring out if they are crazy or not.

Cause women are much better at hiding when they are crazy.

Anyhow likely I will hear more of the program, I'm curious :P

• It's some solid gold

• Mine is to have something you need to do at a certain time to avoid it dragging 😂

0|1
    0|0
  • Take it extra slow or don't do it at all and ask a lot of questions. Do some research into the person and don't believe anything that is said till you have some solid proof.

0|1
    0|0
  • Depends on your goal:

If you only want to get laid: lie about yourself

To build a relationship: be honest and open

0|1
    0|0
  • Don't beg any women to be with you. Make sure its always mutual.

1|1
    0|0
  • Simple, don't assume that you owe or are owed anything in a relationship - work on stuff together and don't settle for an unhappy ending

0|1
    0|0
  • If you're a man, don' take dating advice from women.

0|1
    0|0
  • Be yourself, because it's the more important in a relationship...

0|1
    0|0
  • Send an unsolicited dick pick

0|2
    1|0
  • 3 b's... Be honest, be kind, be yourself...

0|1
    0|0
  • Just add me

0|1
    0|0
  • Stay wake up

0|1
    0|0
  • Don’t be a cunt

0|1
    0|0
  • Don't bother with it in the first place.

0|1
    0|0
  • patience and time

1|1
    0|0
  • Just be true to your feelings 😊

1|1
    0|0
  • Don't waste your time.

0|1
    0|0
  • Just be yourself

0|1
    0|0
  • Don't be a good friend

0|1
    0|0
  • Don't date.

0|0
    0|0
    • Show All
    • More power to you. Good luck!

• Love is overrated. Don't try.

0|0
    0|0
  • Invade her holyland.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't do it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't take ANYTHING that happens before you're in a committed relationship personally. Observe what gets the reactions you want and stick with that. Don't get caught up in what you "should" do or what "should" work. Always source more options. It's a numbers game.

0|0
    0|0
    • So true. This is something I have learned recently.

• Which part resonated with you? Congrats if you learned this recently! I took me for freaking EVER to learn it! The sort of thing I'd have been MUCH better off really knowing at 18!

• Same. It took me plenty of time.

Simply with you are outside a committed relationship you are getting to know each other, are you are better taking it like that.

• Don't think that love is the same thing as attraction or lust. Don't date bullies, people who see you as an object and people who treat you / others badly (or in a humiliating way).

0|1
    0|0
  • Don't.

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

Recommended myTakes