Why did she unblock me and give my money back when I didn’t want it?

So back story I was suppose to go visit her as we were doing long distance. Things got heated in the moment two weeks ago and she lashed out and said she never wanted to talk to me again and she’ll pay me back the money I spent on the plane ticket to see her prior to breaking up. (Never lashed out at her btw). Basically today I was scrolling through the contacts section of ig to add someone and I saw her profile. Along with that was the money in my mailbox.

So I was just curious as to why even unblock me and give me the money back when I didn’t even ask for it in the first place? Why even say out of pocket things to me? Was it in the heat of the moment her actions?

I don’t wanna add her back or anything cause I feel like if she wanted to she could have easily added me back. Plus its too soon I feel like to do anything. Her ig is on private still by the way.
Ladies any advice would help
Her profile is on private, I cannot see what she’s doing?

6212

Most Helpful Girls

• I’d say she had a bit of a wake up call and realized she was being immature. I know if I unblocked someone and things were still heated, it’d be because there’s still some sort of feeling there. Ages ago when my boyfriend and I broke up, he kept blocking and unblocking me online and when we got back together, I asked him why he did that, and he said there was an element of confusion. He’d be bothered if he saw my stuff online but he also was curious because there was still lingering feelings. She probably needs to calm down a lot. I’m gathering that ye went long distance and it got rocky. It sounds to me that she is very scared of long distance. It’s a scary thing and there’s a lot of fear there. She seems to have pushed you away out of fear. If she’s unblocked you I’m guessing that she wants you to notice. Yes you could write to her now and show her you can see she unblocked you and try a fresh start, or you could take the other route and leave it alone. Personally if it was me, I’d want the guy to show one last time that he sees I’m there and has respect to thank me for the money. Then leave it as that. Let her make the next move and if she is ignorant enough to disrespect you, move forward!

• I appreciate your response a bunch and I sent a short note with the money saying I appreciated the money but there’s no need to pay. And that I still care and appreciate her much. I’m waiting till she gets the letter with the money to do anything or her to react to it. Again thanks :)

• She is angry and it is a way of showing she doesn’t care anymore I think.
    Blocking you means she wants to cut you off of her life and if the two of you remained friends on Instagram/Facebook it would hurt her because she would see your photos or stories.

• Yeah but she unblocked me on everything now, why? 😕

And I’m gonna answer your question now sorry I’m lagging

• Then probably she is sorry for what she did and would like you to text her.
      If you still love her you can try to text her something like “hey, I’m sorry for what happened, can we speak about it again and decide what to do? Because I think even if we argue sometimes, we love each other and it isn’t worth loosing each other” (I’m Italian so I can’t speak English very good, but I hope you understand what I wanted to say)

Most Helpful Guys

• 1. She may have volunteered to pay the money because she doesn't want you contacting her later to inquire about it.

2. She blew up at you unexpectedly shortly before you were scheduled to visit. There is a good possibility that she has someone new in her life, someone who is local to her. She fabricated an excuse to blow up and tell you to not bother with visiting her, but she felt guilty enough about that to pay back the money. She may simply be trying to salve her own conscience.

• But why unblock me on everything though?

• We live in the same area hometown wise. As far as school it’s her last year where she goes so anything could happen.

• Probably has somebody new in her life.

• Probably wanted to make sure you couldn't say she owed you... I've heard of guys taking women on dates and expecting them to put out after having spent money. There's that song... "I ain't spendin cash for nothin I wanna see you take it off".
    If she unblocked you she may want to see how you will react to the fight... How persistent you are... How much BS you can handle. Probably has too much pride to apologize without some provocation.

Two questions for you to consider: is her BS the kind you are comfortable dealing with? What kind of experience do you want to have? (let the possibilities play out in your mind before answering)

• Oh I didn’t want the money Foresure, I actually mailed it back so that’s why I’m hesitant to add her so soon. Cause I left a little note nothing too crazy. Honestly I’d consider talking to her and work things out. But I’m honestly worried cause I don’t wanna step any boundaries with her not knowing the cause of her actions.

• First thing , worry less... Or at least more effectively. In my inexperienced opinion, women don't like to be worried and seeing the man worried only worries them more.
      Second, if you extended an olive branch the best thing to do is nothing. The ball is in her court now... If she replies, great (cuz now you know), if not that's great too (cuz now you know).
      Third, be yourself always even if it means stepping over boundaries, better to do the thing and offend someone than to try to avoid doing something that comes naturally to you (you'll end up doing it eventually anyway).
      Lastly, I haven't had a girlfriend for more than six months so you should take my advice with two grains of salt.