Do all men cheat?

Are you a man who has never cheated or dated a man who never cheated? Do men ever not cheat? It seems like every woman I know no matter how successful or beautiful gets cheated on, is this just a natural occurrence that is part of life and should be seen as normal or an issue that only happens when things just aren't meant to be?

322

Most Helpful Guys

• I've never cheated, and I never will. I have no desire to do so. It's really not hard to say "No, thank you" if the opportunity presents itself.

I also know plenty of other guys that have never cheated, so I'm far from the only one.

• I never cheat and I don't dream of ever being able to. I see my girl as the most beautiful woman on earth. Why give that up for some tail? She gave me my kids and I adore the scares she has from it. I'm always telling her that her csection is such a turn on. Knowing that its the result of bringing my kids into this world with her.
    After I do she usually teases me about trying for another which I'm always down to do. 2 so far and we are trying for more.

Most Helpful Girl