Do all men cheat?

Are you a man who has never cheated or dated a man who never cheated? Do men ever not cheat? It seems like every woman I know no matter how successful or beautiful gets cheated on, is this just a natural occurrence that is part of life and should be seen as normal or an issue that only happens when things just aren't meant to be?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• I've never cheated, and I never will. I have no desire to do so. It's really not hard to say "No, thank you" if the opportunity presents itself.

I also know plenty of other guys that have never cheated, so I'm far from the only one.

1|0
    0|0
  • I never cheat and I don't dream of ever being able to. I see my girl as the most beautiful woman on earth. Why give that up for some tail? She gave me my kids and I adore the scares she has from it. I'm always telling her that her csection is such a turn on. Knowing that its the result of bringing my kids into this world with her.
    After I do she usually teases me about trying for another which I'm always down to do. 2 so far and we are trying for more.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 20

• all people, men and women cheat. the only difference is that women are better at hiding it. also physical cheating hurts men more and emotional cheating hurts women more which are both grounded in evolutionary reasons.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope. I believe loyalty is important. I've been cheated on and it hurt like hell. The pain isn't worth inflicting on others. Plus my parents taught me better than that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Your dating all a bunch of losers most likely cause you are a loser too. If you constantly keep ending up with bad boys that's because you are attracted to them not bad luck.

0|0
    0|0
    • Thank you for the wise words, couldn't have said it better myself, just had to be sure! This one seemed decent and has always been very kind and loving, but he has issues just like anyone else and lying is the downfall of his credibility. Thanks again!

• WE've all lied to some degree. If hasn't cheated on you then I'd say he's just about like any other regular. guy. F FYI I don't really believe in the whole good guy bad guy crap, but I do believe there are still actual legit good guys out there. I have a rule of thumb, if someone says they are nice male or female they are most likely lying.

• Nope, never have and never will. If I'm with someone then I'm theirs.

0|0
    0|0
    • Is there a reason why?

• Many reasons, if I'm in a relationship then I must care for the person and would never do anything to hurt them, I dont see the temptation, I'm happy with the commitment, I'm usually in love. Its just not something I would ever do or even thought about doing, if things aren't going well then I talk about it and either sort it or finish it.

• You know girls can cheat too? I haven’t cheated in any relationship.

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont think id cheat but I've never gad a girlfriend so i dont know

0|0
    0|0
  • well im not from your country so im not one of them.

0|0
    0|0
  • no.
    and since that's too short, no again.

0|1
    0|0
    • Is there a reason for not cheating?

• strong, secure, mature relationship with mutual respect.
      i took a solemn vow once i made up my mind to stop screwing around (i did my fair share) and get married.
      to some, that means something.

• I don't cheat. Never have, probably never will.

0|0
    0|0
  • I’ve never cheated

0|0
    0|0
  • I never cheated

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes all
    Lol exactly

0|0
    0|0
  • never cheated.. ever

0|0
    0|0
  • Simple answer. No and It's not gendered.

0|0
    0|0
  • This shit again?

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, we are evil creatures, stay away from us

0|0
    0|0
  • what a bout wommen they dont cheat

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah all each and everyone of them 😑

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, QA, all men cheat

(sarcasm)

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• not all of them but mostly they cheat

0|0
    0|0
  • all men cheat

0|0
    0|2
    • Thats like saying all women are thots

• Show All
    • @up_64 men cheat more than women and thats a fact, men can't keep their dick in their pants

• Im not sure if they cheat more than women. still even if they do it doesn't mean all men cheat

Recommended myTakes