Girls, do you mind dating a guy shorter than you?

4822

Most Helpful Girls

• My boyfriend is an inch shorter than me. It doesn’t bother me because I don’t believe that things like that should matter, though sometimes other people make fun of me for it and people constantly tell me that I wouldn’t be able to wear heels at our wedding if we were to get married

• I wouldn't mind, lot's of guys are on the short side, and height doesn't really matter to me. In fact, if anything, it would be a plus to be of similar height to them, even if they were shorter, it's strange when guys your age just awkwardly tower over you.

Most Helpful Guys

• It's rare where I live, and I've never seen a short guy with a woman of average height- when she is taller, she always very tall.

I really like tall women, so I'd definitely be open to it.