Girls, do you mind dating a guy shorter than you?

0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• My boyfriend is an inch shorter than me. It doesn’t bother me because I don’t believe that things like that should matter, though sometimes other people make fun of me for it and people constantly tell me that I wouldn’t be able to wear heels at our wedding if we were to get married

1|3
    1|0
  • I wouldn't mind, lot's of guys are on the short side, and height doesn't really matter to me. In fact, if anything, it would be a plus to be of similar height to them, even if they were shorter, it's strange when guys your age just awkwardly tower over you.

0|1
    1|0

Most Helpful Guys

• It's rare where I live, and I've never seen a short guy with a woman of average height- when she is taller, she always very tall.

I really like tall women, so I'd definitely be open to it.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 46

What Guys Said 20

• Rarely have I seen a guy with a woman taller than him in real life. Usually when I did the guys were rich that's why or the height difference was only by a small gap.

0|0
    0|0
  • nope they won't in general

0|0
    0|0
  • i think height doesn't matter that much tbh , a lot of taller girls have been attracted to me , personality and looks maters more.

0|1
    0|0
  • Just go on any dating site and it's clear woman prefer men taller themselves. What I'd like to know is, why?

0|0
    0|0
  • Most girls don't want a midget... short guys are the same category as nice guys... Both aren't going to get any even though girls say they would

0|0
    0|0
  • Wow. After seeing all these comments I'm glad I'm 6ft 😅

0|0
    0|0
  • Its OK, I won't date a woman uglier or fatter than me, so its fair and square

0|0
    0|0
  • It would be sexist if we go by the sjw guide book to assume a man has to be taller

0|0
    0|0
    • No one said a man must be. But seeing that the natural instinct of most males in many animals is to be dominant and in females it is to be submissive.
      Taller - Dominant, Probably stronger
      Shorter - Submissive, probably weaker

• I actually know how basic nature works but I'm just trying to give those short guys a thing to laugh about.

• I don't mind for girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • If I was a girl, I would

0|0
    0|0
  • Tall girls are underrated

0|1
    0|0
  • I love tall girls!

0|0
    0|0