Do Asian guys like White girls?

I know this question is a generalization, and not every Asian guy likes the same race (plus not every white girl is the same). But I was hoping Asian (or not) people could tell their opinion. I’ve always liked Asian guys (American Asian or Native Asian) but they never seem to like me. I’m 5’ 6”, blonde, skinny (naturally), and I think I have at least a decent face. I also have a sense style (1950’s conservative but still cute). But Asian guys almost NEVER seem to like me. I only remember one Asian guy liking me and he kinda liked everyone (it was middle school).

Anyways, this is a very specific to the person question, but I would really love some answers. Thanks!
Yeah lots of Asian countries really dislike each other. Kind of like Europe. I guess I like them because culturally they are more respectful and thoughtful. Also, Asian guys are usually super hot

07

Most Helpful Guy

• There are a lot of Asian guys who do like White Girls. When I was in Korea, some of the guys I knew admitted they had a fascination for tall blondes.

• Haha maybe I’ll go to Korea then😂

• Do not tell anyone in Korea that you are partly of Japanese descent or mention Japan in any way.

• Lol noted