Do girls date guys with no jobs but if guy is trying hard to find one?

Im applied everywhere and no success. I wish a girl wouldn't mind since Im looking hard for one.

13

Most Helpful Girl

• Well it's totally a turn off if a guy don't work because if going out in a date how is he going to pay? Yes I believe 50/50 that a girl should work and guy too. So they can keep turns on who is paying this time and next time. But don't worry go apply on (express) they can call you for a job but it's labor work. A job is a job

Most Helpful Guy

• Everyone's unemployed at some point. So long as the individual truly was putting in good effort to find employment I don't see the issue.

Though I wouldn't find a job below your ability just to have a job. Keep looking for something you're qualified for and that you want to do.