When do you realize you have fallen for a SLUT?

So.. I`m the 11th one she has (been) dating...

.. She had 3somes in Aus 26 years ago, and got pregnant (and aborted)
.. She met the 7th at dance class in 1995 and slept with on first date
.. 6 months later then she went out on casual dinner with a colleague (whilst still dating the 7th).. and slept with him twice (over 2 weekends) before ending it with 7th one.
.. She lived with the 8th one for 5 years... and then went on a girls night out when "getting picked" by up 9th one. Had sex with the 9th one about 11 times over the next 3 weeks.
.. Then she went back to 8th one and had 2 threesomes.. twice over the next 2 weeks.
.. Then the 8th dumped her.. or she dumped her... but kept on having sex for the next 6 months.
.. The 10th one comes in... met on a ferry back from France to UK... and slept with him there.
.. Then invited him to her home for more "fun"( technically on first date)
.. The 10th one lived in her home for 3 years... and dumped her for another one in NZ ( yet she thinks he was the most honourable guy she met)

and Finally she meets me.. in 2015. and is all mushy, loving, playing the fragile one. Sends me "Happy Birthday" Painted on her naked body the same year.

4 months later.. she tells me.. While I'm on top of her... Once Richie (10th one) ended up in my arse, and I asked him " do you know where you are.. and he was so drunk he couldn't answer"... and the she giggles..

and then 6 months later, I find out that the she sent a better version of "Happy 40th Birthday Sweetie..." painted on her body to the 10th one 5 years ago. ( the same birthday wish as mine)

And she told me all this !! Now... what do you guys/girls think I should do?

14

Most Helpful Guy

• Unfortunately, I've learned the hard way. One girl got pregnant with another guy while we were together, one was dating someone else while we were together, and one was fucking mad guys while we were together. Not fun...

Most Helpful Girl

• Big woop, people have histories. Just because my boyfriend has slept with more people than I have doesn’t make me shitty about it. If you’re insecure then I recommend you don’t have sex and or a relationship.