As an older guy if you think 22 is a" baby "would you date them?

What would make things even more awkward than saying daddy 🙆

137

Most Helpful Guys

• Generally not even if I was single -- not that I don't find them attractive. I find them very attractive. But I always felt like the relationship would be lopsided, like I'm taking advantage... especially if she's still a university student.

And in my experience at least with younger girls, when they take an attraction to me, it's like they are a "fan", like listening to my stupid stories intently and just giving endless compliments, but not challenging me in any way, not telling me their own stories. That always put me in a position like I might be taking advantage of them if I go after them. As a result I have often favored women my age or just a little bit younger.

If there was some extremely mature girl at that age, it might be possible.

• Yeah I get what your saying the relationship is a little empty because she's not being mature with you. I compliment a lot too... guilty... but I do talk a lot as well

• Maybe if I met a 22-year old who tells me she has been divorced a couple of times, been in mass orgies, developed a cocaine addiction and went to rehab for it, I'll be like... "Fine, you win! Let's date!" :-D

• That was a bit exaggerated and somewhat of a joke -- but leaning a little bit that way -- corrupt vs pure, that sort of thing.

Most Helpful Girl