As an older guy if you think 22 is a" baby "would you date them?

Updates:
What would make things even more awkward than saying daddy 🙆

0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• Generally not even if I was single -- not that I don't find them attractive. I find them very attractive. But I always felt like the relationship would be lopsided, like I'm taking advantage... especially if she's still a university student.

And in my experience at least with younger girls, when they take an attraction to me, it's like they are a "fan", like listening to my stupid stories intently and just giving endless compliments, but not challenging me in any way, not telling me their own stories. That always put me in a position like I might be taking advantage of them if I go after them. As a result I have often favored women my age or just a little bit younger.

If there was some extremely mature girl at that age, it might be possible.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah I get what your saying the relationship is a little empty because she's not being mature with you. I compliment a lot too... guilty... but I do talk a lot as well

• Show All
    • Maybe if I met a 22-year old who tells me she has been divorced a couple of times, been in mass orgies, developed a cocaine addiction and went to rehab for it, I'll be like... "Fine, you win! Let's date!" :-D

• That was a bit exaggerated and somewhat of a joke -- but leaning a little bit that way -- corrupt vs pure, that sort of thing.

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 35

• fine with me. is 35 too old for you?

1|0
    0|0
  • Potentially, 22 isn't quite a baby to me but I'd consider an 18-21 year old in that ballpark for the most part. I have dated them but it was a very different dynamic.

1|0
    0|0
    • Saying Daddy has never been a problem for me in a relationship, not that they didn't do it.

• Depends on their personality tbh i see nothing wrong as long as min age is legal i dont date younger that 18 even then their personality has to be good and we'd have to click

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't think of a 22 as a baby. And yes, I would date them. Maybe we would be a great couple.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd say an 18 year old would be a "baby" in my eyes now

1|0
    0|0
    • 18 a 'baby' ... and you're 20 ? πŸ˜‚

• Show All
    • Oh, ok. Be careful with the 'sugar' in that tho... unless you are rich, it's only Daddy πŸ˜‰

• @Rixdare true

• Im almost 32 and my wifey is 25. Im good. And i think "daddy" is weird.

1|0
    0|0
    • It's something couple's say when they have sex or to be kinky but it's awkward when the age gap is actually that big.

• Show All
    • It's not weird man it's just they are saying daddy as in baby daddy... not like the real dad they had 😹

• Like when people say baby... they don't mean an actual baby... they just implying they will take care of you and they love you as if you were blood related or a baby they had.

• 22 isn't a baby.. she's a young woman. I don't think dating has anything to do with age. And saying 'Daddy' isn't awkward if you're both okay with it.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would be flattered if she was interested in me, but I do think I would likely be too old.

1|1
    0|0
  • Sex I would have no problem with but a relationship I doubt would work, different mind sets, I prefer 26+

1|0
    0|0
  • I neither call a woman "baby" nor does the age say if soemone is adult or not. I would date them because I am curious to see what may happen.

0|0
    0|0
  • @Schrodingerscat
    @BellaIsQueen
    Read the description
    😏😏
    πŸ˜‚

1|0
    0|0
  • Well maybe they were joking by saying that as I say all the as you get to feel old at a certain age. But dating no problem

1|0
    0|0
  • If I were older Id think that a 22-year-old would be a catch!

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd date them based on maturity.

My last girlfriend was 24 and I was 42

1|0
    0|0
  • I would as a young guy and I'm sure that even as an older guy.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah it's very very much a toddler, and probably won't date them.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have no issues dating younger women. and she can call me daddy if she pleases..

0|0
    0|0
  • I am not an older guy !

1|0
    0|0
  • 22 is a little bit too adult for meπŸ˜…

1|0
    0|0
  • Not if the gap is so big I think they’re babies

1|0
    0|0
  • I would give it a try why not

1|0
    0|0
  • Hard to say I am not old yet.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm 30 and my girlfriend is 19

1|0
    0|0
  • 22 is an adult lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Sure

1|0
    0|0
  • No, 22 seems too young to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as she's 18, everything is possible.

1|0
    0|0
  • If a girl sees you as a daddy go for it

1|0
    0|0
  • i would deffinatley date a 22 yr old

1|0
    0|0
  • No..

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes