Would you say he’s a bit desperate or genuine?

Matched with a guy back in July - at the time, our timing was off and I was really busy with work and working really long hours that I told him I’m not in a position to date anymore and I can’t meet for that drink.

He was cool with it and understood and said if I do have the time, just let him know as it would be lovely to meet me.

Fast forward two months, he randomly messages me at 7:30am to say hello and to see if I fancied that drink.

Would you say he’s a bit desperate or genuine? Do guys usually do this? Never had someone I never met reach out like that.
Also my work situation hasn’t changed and I’m even more busy than I was 2 months ago and wasn’t even thinking about dating too.

32

Most Helpful Guy

• I would say a little bit of both. Personally, I wouldn't do this, but there are guys out there that do.

Most Helpful Girl

• that doesn't sound desperate to me.
    i'll go with genuine.