Are you Tall or short?

I'm 1.94m and you?

0|0

Most Helpful Girls

Most Helpful Guys

• I'm 6'4" (193cm), so most people would say that I'm relatively tall.

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm 194cm

• Show All
    • I'm absolutely speaking to you. I'm suggesting, based upon reading the entire thread, that you're propping up a pathetic ego by boasting about your height which is luck of the genetic draw. I always feel bad for the short guys who are disadvantaged by circumstances beyond their control and I wish the big and beautiful would demonstrate a little more compassion and humility but clearly these concepts are beyond you so please, continue to regale us with anecdotes about your "elevated position."

• @mynesterion

Wow, ok. You've clearly read a much deeper meaning in my comment than wasever intended to be there, and made yourself look like a complete ass, while doing so.

I answer a question, that was all. I have no idea where you get anything relating to my ego from, nor how it is, in any way "pathetic". I can see if I said "Yeah, I'm crazy tall, andit makes me awesome," sure, but... I didn't.

I'm actually one of the least egotistical people I know. That's actually part of the reason I chose the word "relatively," because I'm actually fairly humble about it, and figured it would come across less like bragging.

Either I was wrong about that, in which case I apologize for conveying meaning that wasn't intended, or you you need to get some help, for reading a single sentence, and attacking me for something that's not there.

Either way, go fuck yourself, asshole.

• Taller than some and shorter than others, 6'5" 197cm, about average.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 13

What Guys Said 11

• I'm a tad below average but nothing freakish. No idea what my height is in metric.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think i'm average height? I'm 6'

0|1
    0|0
  • 6'0" to 1.82m

0|0
    0|0
  • I guess I am in tall category, but not much.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am tall: 1.71 m /// prove me wrong :D

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm like 176 cm

0|0
    0|0
  • 175 cm
    So between xd

0|0
    0|0