Can women be creepy with guys?

422

Most Helpful Guys

• Yeah but I think it's rarer because the standards for what a guy would sleep with tend to be a lot lower. The only girl I ever considered a creep was not only really overweight but she told everyone we were together even after I rejected her.

• If she was normal weight I don't think I would have considered her a creep... I would have slept with her instead.

• The more desirable you are to the opposite sex the more you can get away with without being considered a creep... and in general I think the average woman is far more desirable to men than the average man is to women.

• Meanwhile if an extremely ugly man so much as looked at a girl the wrong way (in her opinion), he'd probably be instantly called a creep... but say a hunk started eye-raping a girl, that's probably not creepy because he can get away with a lot more.

• Yes. Can`t tell you how many times i`ve been stalked and creeped at by girls... or grown women to be exact.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeap. They can.