Can women be creepy with guys?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Yeah but I think it's rarer because the standards for what a guy would sleep with tend to be a lot lower. The only girl I ever considered a creep was not only really overweight but she told everyone we were together even after I rejected her.

0|0
    0|0
    • If she was normal weight I don't think I would have considered her a creep... I would have slept with her instead.

• The more desirable you are to the opposite sex the more you can get away with without being considered a creep... and in general I think the average woman is far more desirable to men than the average man is to women.

• Meanwhile if an extremely ugly man so much as looked at a girl the wrong way (in her opinion), he'd probably be instantly called a creep... but say a hunk started eye-raping a girl, that's probably not creepy because he can get away with a lot more.

• Yes. Can`t tell you how many times i`ve been stalked and creeped at by girls... or grown women to be exact.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeap. They can.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 20

• I think guys tend to just call any girl that's creepy clingy. Also obviously a girl can come off as creepy if the guy isn't interested and she is, but girls don't tend to show that they're too interested to the guy anyway so it's not that common.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes! very much yes! I've had a few super creepy things happen over the years :P

0|0
    0|0
    • Like what

• @pooper89 Creepiest was a woman grabbing my junk when I was in my turnout gear at a charity event. Thankfully its relatively hard to grab anything through turnout gear so it didn't work out very well for her as she just got a handful of kevlar.

The most inappropriate was a woman walked up to me and my then partner in the middle of a scene and tried to touch her. Thankfully the dungeon monitor caught it before I had to do anything about it because I was pissed.

Another one was a girl showing up at my day job when I had met her at a bdsm party and she was asking for "MrK". I think it was mostly just super awkward girls with no idea how to approach somebody in this situation.

• Absolutely, women are borderline stalkers on social media

1|0
    0|0
  • Hell yes. Been there. You would be surprised how lunatic some are.

0|0
    0|0
  • Anyone is capable of being creepy, although no one has creeped on me. I can't even get a stalker. :(

0|0
    0|0
  • They can be but I have never experienced it really.

0|0
    0|0
  • Weird and creepy, yeah

1|0
    0|0
    • You were probably thinking about me when you saw this question lmao

• Show All
    • It's because chipmunks usually don't wear glasses you dummy

• You’re also a hairless chipmunk which is weird. You’re something else

• Yeah

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yup. they just don't get called on it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes,, but not as often as guys are …….

0|0
    0|0
  • yea depends on the guy and how u do it

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah ofc

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah sometimes they can.

0|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely yeah

0|0
    0|0
  • Oooow, yas, hell yea

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes they can be

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, after they get hurt by men's no one would be much creepy then the girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • They can, but it's really hard. It has to be blatant and over the top.

It's very unlikely that you're going to see many guys complain about the "female gaze" or getting creeped out by women trying to be sexual with them. Most guys are just much more appreciative of getting attention from women, than women are of men. They're far less likely to freak out about pretty much anything a girl does.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes!

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure we can😂

0|0
    0|0