Guys, is lactation unattractive?

Ok, so I have a hormonal imbalance that makes my body do weird things. I’ve been to the doc. She said it’s not dangerous, but it does give me migraines, causes me to lactate, and makes me more crampy during my time of the month. There isn’t a whole bunch of milk and it actually makes my boobs bigger. But I’m scared to date ever since the lactation started because I feel like a guy would find it gross. After all, I’ve never had a baby, so it’s kind of unexpected.

Thanks!

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Some men will find it gross. Some men on the other hand will be incredibly turned on by this to the point it has its own name lactophilia. Actually there are several names and several subsets in the bdsm community focusing on this activity.

1|1
    0|0
    • Huh... didn’t know that...

• So it might make you more unique and it might narrow your dating pool a little bit but the ones who are still in there will also have trouble finding people like you I would imagine.

I went through a bit of a phase of it a few years back, the idea is still somewhat hot but its not something that gets to be acted on very often or that many women seem into so it kind of faded into the background in lieu of more available activities.

• Shit, so women without babies can still lactate interesting, must be hormonal imbalance that might trick the brain that you having a baby or something but i find that fascinating and I still date you if you funny, cool personality and also you boobs grew :) but I'm so curious to taste breast milk and see the different to 🐄, 🐐 or 🐫 milk I tasted before.

0|0
    0|0
    • Great milk is sweet. How’s camel milk.

• Show All
    • Camel milk is bit more thicker and sweeter than cow milk and it is has bit of it's unique taste

• Oh it sounds kind of good. 😂that probably sounds weird

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 11

• Although there's plenty of guys that find it a turn on, I personally don't really mind much one way or the other. As far as I know most guys either don't notice/care or they find it hot.

1|0
    0|0
  • Lactation is hot!! Most guys would find it awesome. That soundslike it would be an unexpected treat to be honest.

I know I would love to drink milk from my girlfriend.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's kind of hot if you're lactating but don't have a kid. A guy sucking your nipples might well adore it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Aw sorry about that but I actually find lactation extremely attractive!

0|0
    0|0
  • Doesn't matter.

0|0
    0|0
  • No it's kinda sexy.

0|0
    0|0
  • To me it is, yes

0|0
    0|0
  • Unattractive

0|0
    0|0
  • its really nice , i won't mind sucking on dem.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would find that very attractive and I'd be trying to suck the milk out of those puppies if I liked you and found out.

0|0
    0|0
  • Guess it's a turn on for me..

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes