Guys, is lactation unattractive?

Ok, so I have a hormonal imbalance that makes my body do weird things. I’ve been to the doc. She said it’s not dangerous, but it does give me migraines, causes me to lactate, and makes me more crampy during my time of the month. There isn’t a whole bunch of milk and it actually makes my boobs bigger. But I’m scared to date ever since the lactation started because I feel like a guy would find it gross. After all, I’ve never had a baby, so it’s kind of unexpected.

Thanks!

13

Most Helpful Guys

• Some men will find it gross. Some men on the other hand will be incredibly turned on by this to the point it has its own name lactophilia. Actually there are several names and several subsets in the bdsm community focusing on this activity.

• Huh... didn’t know that...

• So it might make you more unique and it might narrow your dating pool a little bit but the ones who are still in there will also have trouble finding people like you I would imagine.

I went through a bit of a phase of it a few years back, the idea is still somewhat hot but its not something that gets to be acted on very often or that many women seem into so it kind of faded into the background in lieu of more available activities.

• Shit, so women without babies can still lactate interesting, must be hormonal imbalance that might trick the brain that you having a baby or something but i find that fascinating and I still date you if you funny, cool personality and also you boobs grew :) but I'm so curious to taste breast milk and see the different to 🐄, 🐐 or 🐫 milk I tasted before.

• Great milk is sweet. How’s camel milk.

• Camel milk is bit more thicker and sweeter than cow milk and it is has bit of it's unique taste

• Oh it sounds kind of good. 😂that probably sounds weird