Guys, if a girl deleted you/unfollowed you from social media, why would you add/follow her back?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't. I'd just assume she doesn't wanna follow/talk to me again and I'd leave her alone.

0|0
    0|0
    • If you would have, why? (From a guy’s perspective)

• Show All
    • I understand your stance, but what about from another guy’s perspective?

• I'd have to be another guy to know for sure. Some wouldn't even wait I believe, they'd just talk to you right away, others would need other reasons like feeling that you have nothing agains them, stuff like that. This is what I believe.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• A girl I like didn't like my Twitter response when she came out and blocked me. I tried to apologize over e-mail. That didn't work. I haven't heard from her since. I was trying to be nice, but I made reference to previously asking her out. A lesbian friend said that would have made her very uncomfortable on a site as public as Twitter.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, she either did it by accident and didn't notice meaning no loss for me or she did it for a reason and I don't need to know that reason.

0|0
    0|0
  • He likes you or he doesn't remember that you were there and wants to follow you

0|0
    0|0
  • Just to give her another chance.. 🤣

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes