Guys, if a girl deleted you/unfollowed you from social media, why would you add/follow her back?

05

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't. I'd just assume she doesn't wanna follow/talk to me again and I'd leave her alone.

• If you would have, why? (From a guy’s perspective)

• I understand your stance, but what about from another guy’s perspective?

• I'd have to be another guy to know for sure. Some wouldn't even wait I believe, they'd just talk to you right away, others would need other reasons like feeling that you have nothing agains them, stuff like that. This is what I believe.