You ever know someone where you're just like "how the hell are they in a relationship"?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• all the time. my bestie has an uncle who lived at home til 50 and littered his room with old pizza boxes. he married a crazy loon who wore pearls to the beach. like a giant long knotted string of pearls. they seem perfect together though...

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, god yes. I have a friends who is constantly arguing and fighting woth his girl, day and night. They have been tpgeather for 2 whole years, and pretty much 80% of it has been fights.

Wheb we hang out and she tags along, she is usally very friendly towards me and other friends but gets anoyed if he just make a sound, and the other way around.
    But they are still madly inlove and I'm just not gonna interfeare.
    I find drama interesting but man they are too much.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 8

• Yeah of course. Sometimes I feel like I could be a better girlfriend to a guy whose girlfriend cheats and lies.

But that’s life. Even the worst people can get a boyfriend or girlfriend

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah many times. But beauty is in the eye of the beholder

1|0
    0|0
  • Yep my exs ex she looked like pogo boogey from nightmare before Christmas

1|0
    0|0
  • Hmm yeah.. myself

0|0
    0|0
  • yep..

0|0
    0|0
  • yes 😂😢 then there's my single ass over here fml

0|0
    0|0
  • Let’s keep it secret, but YES!!! lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep, all the time.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• This week I overheard a girl talking about how she baked a dude a cake and then when he told her that he wasn't looking for a girlfriend she "was totally all like, that's cool I'm just being here and I'm like totally in for you you know".

I had forgotten how much I hate people my own age.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I have known a few females like that. It is always amazes me no matter how many times a woman cheats on guys she can still find another guy who is willing to be with her. The most sexually active woman I know is a 300 pound beast of a woman who has cheated on every single guy she has ever been with and she openly brags about it and she still has guys lined up wanting to be with her.

0|0
    0|0
  • God so much. Mostly females but no matter how lame a girl is, there's always a guy waiting to get on that so not really surprising.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes