You ever know someone where you're just like "how the hell are they in a relationship"?

94

Most Helpful Girl

• all the time. my bestie has an uncle who lived at home til 50 and littered his room with old pizza boxes. he married a crazy loon who wore pearls to the beach. like a giant long knotted string of pearls. they seem perfect together though...

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, god yes. I have a friends who is constantly arguing and fighting woth his girl, day and night. They have been tpgeather for 2 whole years, and pretty much 80% of it has been fights.

Wheb we hang out and she tags along, she is usally very friendly towards me and other friends but gets anoyed if he just make a sound, and the other way around.
    But they are still madly inlove and I'm just not gonna interfeare.
    I find drama interesting but man they are too much.