How can a girl became more attractive?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Different hairstyle, losing weight (I'm from America, you kind of have to state that since the obesity rate is so high), new wardrobe, learning different makeup styles.

Also, learning certain skillsets can be very attractive to members of that skill.

0|0
    0|0
  • Remember, being attractive often doesn`t have to be about how you look, but also what you do.

- The way you walk and talk, carry yourself
    - Dress a certain way
    - Your music taste, yes, believe me this often plays a big role,.. for me at least it does.
    - putting your hair in a different style for once
    - being into sports, doing a sport
    - your passion for something e. g type of hobbies you have
    - how understanding of a person are you

etc etc etc

This also includes for guys tho

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Being passionate about something/s, focusing on not only her looks but also her intelligence and knowledge, respecting herself and her body, respecting others, being positive

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• Dress differently and have her hair done differently or maybe grow it longer.

1|0
    0|0
  • Taking up a hobby is always cool, it gives you something to talk about and it can at times give you a fascinating skill, it'll also make you somewhat more attractive to people into the same thing!

0|0
    0|0
  • depends on the girl, how she looks, her body type and proportion, and etc. but maybe, you can try to start by changing your fashion style and clothes, your hairstyle, or the way you do your make up

0|0
    0|0
  • In terms of looks? Just dress well I guess, and don't overdo makeup. Girls have quite a easy job looking good, men are naturally hardwired to like girly features so you always have an advantage

0|0
    0|0
  • By keeping her mouth shut. Lol

0|0
    0|0
  • In what way?

0|0
    0|0
  • Eat healthy, take care yourself, exercise.

The ultimate attractive quality is self love.

0|0
    0|0
  • Every 1 less sausage = +1 increase in attractiveness.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes