Why do absolutely none of these Tinder girls swipe right?

Day in and day out, zero matches. My pics are fine, my profile is fine, I know I’m doing well in my personal life, and no girls want to even try chatting with me? Wow huh? Wow.

29

Most Helpful Girl

• @Sevenpointfive is right. Most girls create a dating profile in times of boredom or desperation, but then delete it when they have a date or if all the guys seem boring. I myself used to have an OkC profile 4-5 years ago and I stopped getting on altogether

Most Helpful Guy

• A lot of times with Tinder, I feel it comes down to how interesting your description is. If you google good dating app descriptions, there'll be a bunch that come up that are so creative, I could only dream of coming up with them. They show a good sense of humor, and girls are attracted to that, in addition to the pictures. I too have yet to get any luck though