Why do absolutely none of these Tinder girls swipe right?

Day in and day out, zero matches. My pics are fine, my profile is fine, I know I’m doing well in my personal life, and no girls want to even try chatting with me? Wow huh? Wow.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• @Sevenpointfive is right. Most girls create a dating profile in times of boredom or desperation, but then delete it when they have a date or if all the guys seem boring. I myself used to have an OkC profile 4-5 years ago and I stopped getting on altogether

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• A lot of times with Tinder, I feel it comes down to how interesting your description is. If you google good dating app descriptions, there'll be a bunch that come up that are so creative, I could only dream of coming up with them. They show a good sense of humor, and girls are attracted to that, in addition to the pictures. I too have yet to get any luck though

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• Because tinder girls know they can have any guy they want, so if you swipe on them you're pretty much giving them the chance to ignore you.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• about 50S% are not looking or deleted their account and their profiles are still up. about 25% are there to be there (or their friends made an account for them to boost their instagram/twitter), 10% are out of your league, 10% don't care and won't contact (delete after matching), 5% are what you're left with. GOOD LUCK!

1|0
    0|0
  • The "signal to noise" ratio on Tinder is very low. You may be utterly studly, but your signal of interest still gets buried among all the other signals of interest.
    Suggestions:
    1. Bumble. Like Tinder, but the women have to express interest first, and you may get nothing, but at least when you do get interest, you know.
    2. Other personals sites where you and the women have to tell more about yourselves, ideally those built around a particular interest.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tinder means to burn why did they not call it TENDER l would never date a girl from that site or any dating site all been through each other

0|0
    0|0
  • Only Chad gets matches

0|0
    0|0
    • Chad Thundercock huh? Lmao

• Maybe you aren't attractive to them?

0|0
    0|0
    • Well I am who I am, so if I’m not attractive, how do I change that? 🤷‍♂️

• Work on yourself. Go to them gym. Get a haircut...

• 0|0
    0|0
  • I know that feeling. We all do.

0|1
    0|0
    • Welcome to the club.

• FML. Meant to respond to the other dude.

• Oh good, it's not just me! lol

0|1
    0|0
    • I've been on for months and I think I've had 2 matches. And then neither of them talk!

Recommended myTakes