Do you ever feel like there's no one in your locality that you're romantically interested in?

• Yes
  • No

110

Most Helpful Guys

• Anywhere that I have lived, I have found there to be a lot of women that I find interesting in a romantic sense. I actually suffer the opposite indignity, no one that I have ever come across is interested in me.

• Yes I lived in a town of just 3000 people and every single woman that I have ever been interested which isn't many around here has been taken. What makes it even worse there is nothing to do so people just stay home so chances of meeting anyone is slim at best.

Most Helpful Girl

• People from high school... I'm not interested. Thanks.