Do you ever feel like there's no one in your locality that you're romantically interested in?

• Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• Anywhere that I have lived, I have found there to be a lot of women that I find interesting in a romantic sense. I actually suffer the opposite indignity, no one that I have ever come across is interested in me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I lived in a town of just 3000 people and every single woman that I have ever been interested which isn't many around here has been taken. What makes it even worse there is nothing to do so people just stay home so chances of meeting anyone is slim at best.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• People from high school... I'm not interested. Thanks.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• You know it must be 30 years since I was interested in someone from the immeadiate area I live (Suburb) though most of the others have been same city so a bit of a mix of an answer

0|0
    0|0
  • Even worse, there a close to 200 people in my college class, about 80% or more are girls, I can't seem to find just one I'm really interested in

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes , i believe there is very little Women in my local area for a romantic relationship.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, all the freaking time.
    It's seems like just rednecks and ghetto hos around here and I couldn't find a decent woman to save my life.

0|0
    0|0
  • I grew up in a small town so yes there can be... That's why you go out of your normal zone and see what's around

0|0
    0|0
  • I have some people interesting, but it happened that all are crazy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. but i live in a place with about 30 girls my age in a 7km radius so its to be expected

0|0
    0|0
  • I went out to new York to meet my wife.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes