My boyfriend and I broke up today - should I delete him on facebook and block his number?

I am angry at him - I think his pastor convinced him to dump me but the fact he wasn't smart enough to reject the pastor's advice is what makes me angry. HIs pastor has always hated me because we had a lot of theological disagreements with each other. I want my ex-boyfriend to know he has lost me for good and will never get me back.

On facebook I block people from searching my name or adding me as a friend so if I were to block him on facebook he will never be able to contact me on facebook again and won't be able to re-add me as a friend.

I also plan on changing cell phone providers soon which means I will change my phone number too.

3442