Suggestions how to bring up on setting sexual boundaries with boyfriend?

35

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• That's tough because boundaries like those if they aren't discussed during the dating stage the relationship will have some defaults down the road and it may end up being him cheating or leaving but if he's a good guy he'll respect your wishes. To answer your question, there is no other way to bring up a topic but to bring it up because he's your boyfriend and having that discussion should be necessary when it has something to do with you feeling uncomfortable. Never compromise yourself to try and save a relationship because once you give a guy what he's looking for if sex and caressing is the only thing he's looking for than he'll leave in an instant, regardless.

Stand by your word and meant it. If he cannot respect your wishes than maybe everything happened for a reason so this can be a test if this guy actually loves you. I understand that people desire different things in a relationship but you're already in one with him if you understand where i am coming from. Goodluck.