Insecure about not being his ideal type?

I've been dating this guy at college for a month now. When we met he said I was beautiful and instantly asked for my number. I'm a tall, green eyed redhead with a tiny waist and nice boobs. My butt isn't anything special. The guy I'm dating told me his type is short girls with black hair and big butts. I was like wtf does that mean since I'm nothing like that... He said afterward "Don't worry I like you for more than your looks. Besides, you wear light hair well"

He calls me cutie and says I'm pretty, and when I'm showing a bit more skin he calls me hot.

It just makes me a little insecure when I'm with him because the thought "He would prefer you more if you looked this way etc..." "He doesn't find you attractive" races through my mind

And it's worse because my older sister who is his age is short with dark hair and a nice butt, which makes me extra insecure about him being around her. I also can't help but think when we're together in public about him looking at other girls that are his type and him comparing me to them...

I know I'm being ridiculous, my question is how do I not let it bother me so?

01