What was your first kiss like?

Or what was your first make out session like? On a spectrum from the classic teen movie scenes to the Rock in Jumangi.

58

Most Helpful Guy

• Terrible. Basically, she kissed me because she wanted, I quote, "make my boyfriend jealous by kissing the ugliest guy I can find".

Most Helpful Girl

• It was in front of my house on a clear autumn night. I stopped him as we were walking to my driveway, chickened out, and tried to continue the walk. But he stopped me in my tracks and kissed me.

Before you ask, it was terrible. Sloppy, and he tried to stick his tongue in my mouth every time. 😣