What was your first kiss like?

Or what was your first make out session like? On a spectrum from the classic teen movie scenes to the Rock in Jumangi.

58

What Guys Said 8

• Kiss (not really a make out) was weird. It was a friend that kissed me and we were very young. I wasn't even interested in girls yet, never mind thinking of her like that in any way. It was total shock, followed but awkwardness.

• Haven't had one yet. Had the chance a few times and in retrospect she probably wanted me to, but I blew it.

• Mine was great. I think it was because the girl was such a good kisser. Lasted about 30secs with a slight grazing of the tongues right at the end. It gives me shivers to this day :)

• Terrible. Basically, she kissed me because she wanted, I quote, "make my boyfriend jealous by kissing the ugliest guy I can find".

• Never had one

• Nonexistent.

• It was odd but nice.

• We were at a party and I went up to her and we made out! (She was getting dressed so it went on from there!!)

What Girls Said 5

• It was in front of my house on a clear autumn night. I stopped him as we were walking to my driveway, chickened out, and tried to continue the walk. But he stopped me in my tracks and kissed me.

Before you ask, it was terrible. Sloppy, and he tried to stick his tongue in my mouth every time. 😣

• My first was on the bus ride home from school with this guy who a total player, but definitely cute. And he just kissed me one day. And then it went on every so often for a few months and then I started driving to school the next year and didn't talk to him anymore

• Mine was terrible. I was 13 He was my boyfriend for two days and gave me a really fast peck and I broke up with his ass the same day. He also didn't know it was my first kiss.

• Doesn’t exist

• I haven’t seen the jumanji movie lol I was 17 almost 18. My first kiss was kinda a majeoiy I mean it was maybe a minute or two long. Nothing crazy but it definitely wasn’t a peck. I remember it and that it felt kinda weird not bad but weird but I felt comfortable cus I really trusted the person it was with and so i don’t imagine it could get better than that (: especially compared to some awkward first kiss stories I’ve heard lol