Guys- girls w makeup or no makeup?

• With makeup (face, eyes, all)
    Vote A
  • No makeup
    Vote B
  • Minimal makeup (foundation, concealer)
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• None, because I prefer natural, as it's what she actually looks like.

Still though, there's nothing wrong with trying to look your best and putting effort in, as long as you take care of your natural self too.

I also think that many girls look better with makeup, if it's done right, regardless of how pretty she may be naturally and I think the skin could go for anyone really e. g. makeup can be used to cover dark eye circles and rough areas of he skin, whilst still looking natural, which should make a person look better overall.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I think in general from what I’ve seen most guys actually like the minimal/ “no makeup” makeup look, which often times they mistake for “no makeup”. That generally means hiding dark eye bags with concealer, filled in brows (natural looking), light mascara, covering blotchy skin with foundation etc.
    So many might say they like no make up at all but a lot of them are mistaken (not saying there are no guys that like the completely natural look, but in the general case they like minimal/no makeup makeup)

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• I enjoy my girl natural but if she wants to wear makeup that's fine. Whatever makes her happy. I enjoy it either way

0|0
    0|0
  • Minimal or no make up

0|0
    0|0
  • Makeup when necessary.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes