How to girls feel about directness?

I understand that some girls like to mess around and tease, but how do they feel when a guy is up front? I'm a pretty shy guy (Super Mario reference) and pretty geeky, so I don't really think I know "how" to flirt, I have however had intentions to be direct with a girl and tell her she's pretty, and that I'd like to take her out and get to know her better. Im afraid of how girls take that sort of situation though. Girls, how DOES that make you feel? Guys, do you think it's wrong to just be direct with a girl?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• I like someone who is direct, and I am pretty sure all girls do.

0|0
    0|0
    • Does it not seem as coming on too strong or awkward?

• Not really, it only becomes awkward if you make it awkward.

• Well, there's these 4 different girls I see "regularly" in about a weeks time. They dont know each other, and i'm sure they barely know of me too. I think each and every one of them is cute, but I don't talk to any of them in s friendly manner. So I figured, that if the time comes, I'd be direct and ask one of them out. They're pretty much all employees at places I tend to visit often

What Guys Said 1

• They don't like cockiness and there's a thin line between that and directness so be careful not to cross it.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes