Is my friends with benefits developing feelings for me?

So there’s this guy I met at my new job less than a month ago and I was attracted to him from the start. I caught the vibe he was attracted to me too. We developed a close friendship and I asked him straight up if he’d like to be friends w/ benefits. The more time goes by the sweeter he is and it’s confusing me. We talk everyday and all night. I think he is developing feelings for me but I’m not sure if he is just affectionate. We have deep conversations, and he was very caring when I was sick and also another time I was crying. We call each other baby, kiss all the time, when we cuddle he kisses me all over and runs his fingers through my hair and today for the first time we were holding hands. Also, we agreed to keep our thing on the low but I was in shock the other day when he came to my job on my lunch break on his day off and when I had to leave to go back to work, he asked for a kiss on his way out in front of my coworkers. Are we friends with benefits or is this something more? I’m paranoid that maybe he is just affectionate and I’m taking it the wrong way. And it’s scaring me because this is all making me develop feelings for him too.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• Take him to dinner and while your sitting there waiting for food. Ask him just like you did with the friends with benefits thing... so do you want me as your girlfriend or keep it like it is?

0|0
    0|0
    • I want to ask him, but everything has been going so well naturally, I don’t wanna ask him just yet cause I don’t think the timing is right just yet

• Sounds good to me. A lady knows her man <3

• Why don’t you ask him?

0|0
    0|0
    • because I am afraid to ask him and look stupid

• but I plan on it when the timing is right

What Girls Said 1

• Maybe he's looking for more, have you discussed that?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes