Would you mind dating a indian?

If you don't want to date them than please tell me why and all indians don't look same and tell me name of ethnicity you would date and all indians don't smell and many indians are not hairy
  • Yes
  • No
I would Never have expected that people would date indian men more than indian women even though i see more indian women in interracial relationship i am feeling depressed
Maybe people who don't find indian men attractive are not voting for them because more than one person have called indian men unattractive but they only have gotten one vote

825

Most Helpful Guys

• I've had Jain colleagues so am somewhat familiar with their beliefs and would probably feel most comfortable with a Jain woman.

• In Response to your update, let me give you my thoughts on whether I'd date an Indian Woman.

I'm of a different generation than you, and when I was first a university student, I had some Indian classmates but although I socialized with them somewhat, it never occurred to me to date them because they had arranged marriages awaiting them with guys from India. We also didn't understand each others' cultures well.

Some things may be different today for people your age, but I think you'd have to convince non-Indians that you are seriously interested and that they wouldn't simply be shunted aside in favor of some Indian guy once it came time to get married and that you'd help him understand your family's culture. I realize that arranged marriages of the past aren't necessarily the norm anymore for educated Indians, with the couple letting the parents handle the arrangements for the wedding and lettinb them think they've arranged everything.

• Because i live in South Africa i wanted to know foreigners opinion

• I'd just refer you to my comments here and on that other thread we discussed this in the past week.

• If I was a single man then yes of course I'm British and I work for an Indian family, if I'm honest they treat me respectfully and far better than any British business owners I've worked for. I find Indian ladies very attractive, though I don't know if there would be any cultural differences that might make it harder to marry.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know, I have never met an Indian who was attractive and who wasn't religious, which are deal breakers for me. But I'm not saying I wouldn't, if I found someone who met my criteria and I met theirs. 🤷🏼