Would you mind dating a indian?

If you don't want to date them than please tell me why and all indians don't look same and tell me name of ethnicity you would date and all indians don't smell and many indians are not hairy
  • Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
I would Never have expected that people would date indian men more than indian women even though i see more indian women in interracial relationship i am feeling depressed
Maybe people who don't find indian men attractive are not voting for them because more than one person have called indian men unattractive but they only have gotten one vote

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• I've had Jain colleagues so am somewhat familiar with their beliefs and would probably feel most comfortable with a Jain woman.

1|0
    0|0
    • In Response to your update, let me give you my thoughts on whether I'd date an Indian Woman.

I'm of a different generation than you, and when I was first a university student, I had some Indian classmates but although I socialized with them somewhat, it never occurred to me to date them because they had arranged marriages awaiting them with guys from India. We also didn't understand each others' cultures well.

Some things may be different today for people your age, but I think you'd have to convince non-Indians that you are seriously interested and that they wouldn't simply be shunted aside in favor of some Indian guy once it came time to get married and that you'd help him understand your family's culture. I realize that arranged marriages of the past aren't necessarily the norm anymore for educated Indians, with the couple letting the parents handle the arrangements for the wedding and lettinb them think they've arranged everything.

• Show All
    • Because i live in South Africa i wanted to know foreigners opinion

• I'd just refer you to my comments here and on that other thread we discussed this in the past week.

• If I was a single man then yes of course I'm British and I work for an Indian family, if I'm honest they treat me respectfully and far better than any British business owners I've worked for. I find Indian ladies very attractive, though I don't know if there would be any cultural differences that might make it harder to marry.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know, I have never met an Indian who was attractive and who wasn't religious, which are deal breakers for me. But I'm not saying I wouldn't, if I found someone who met my criteria and I met theirs. 🤷🏼

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 23

• Date them? Absolutely, if I were single. I'm crushing on about five Indian women right now. They are all too young and I'm married but crushes are free.

1|0
    0|0
  • No I wouldn't mind. I haven't ended up dating any Indians yet but I certainly haven't avoided it, there just werent many Indian women in my social group.

1|0
    0|0
  • I never had made it a secret that I have my problems with Indian culture. Repeatedly now I see the ''Indian issue'' to be discussed, and with some controversity in it. It does not look quite right to me, because ''we'' here usually end up with thumbs up, or thumbs down. I wonder: If these -call it- differences could be discussed a little deeper, we may find a way to get along much better?

0|0
    0|0
  • Unpopular opinion: I actually LIKE hairy women, what their race is, is of no importance. I'll date any woman if she ticks the other several important boxes.

0|0
    0|0
    • Many indians are not hairy seriously such a steorytype

• They're no more or less hairy than any other races. I agree. I just said though I happen to like hairy women. :)

• I do not have national or racial preferences when it comes to people so the fact a person is Indian is neither here nor there for me

1|0
    0|0
  • nope, i dont care about her race, skin color or anything, if we can connect and she's my type, i'll marry her

1|0
    0|0
  • I've had crushes on many an Indian woman, of course they were either Indian-Americans I know in real life or movie stars.

1|0
    0|0
  • my 1st and 2nd ex were both indians. They did not smell, and they barely had any hair.

0|0
    0|0
    • I am feeling a bit depressed and this is stupid poll more indian women date interracialy than indian men

• Yes that is true. But what is wrong with indian women dating more interracially than indian men?

• they have issues dating me, so no. I am indian myself. To them, its about money and culture with the ones I encountered. (Im Catholic)

1|0
    0|0
  • Why would I mind dating an Indian woman? She's still just as sexy as an American woman.

1|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 7

• I wouldn’t mind. I’m not one to go off of stereotypes so if I find an Indian guy that’s attractive and has a good personality, then I don’t see why I wouldn’t date him.

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as I'm attracted and he's of the same culture.

1|0
    0|0
  • They're not my type physically. Their features aren't attractive to me.

0|0
    0|0
    • You are very cute anyway i can understand that people are not into indian but believe me indians are very diverse there are indian who look like black

• Yes, because their nationality is Indian but if the person has Swedish nationality and upbringing then no.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I don’t find the men attractive.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm in a relationship with an Indian man. And you're right that they're not all the same. A LOT of then are perverts and creepy but there are some who are actually great and intelligent.

0|0
    0|0
    • I dont why but i feel it's a guy that's asking this question by the way

• Show All
    • Well I don't really know if there are other reasons but I think that's mostly what it is.. traditions and stereotypes is what stops them i guess

• Thats true most people think that indians are ugly and steorytype them as being prude ugly nerd hairy smelly and weird bad body short etc indian men are steorytype as pervert instead of prude

• they are creepy and indian men are known to love to rape women every 2 sec.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes