Guys, is it really that attractive?

Girls nowadays think having a giant butt is attractive. I am talking butts bigger than Kim kardashian's. Do guys really find butts that huge in size attractive?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• I don't know a single girl that actually has a bigger butt than Kim. I'm not that much into the butt itself, but I absolutely love thighs. A nice butt is just the cherry on the top.

0|0
    0|0
  • i'm far more attracted to a body that is in proper proportion,
    So I love the typical female pear shaped figure with a bit of a bubble butt,
    but when it starts to become unnatural looking and abnormally large it becomes unattractive to me. I don't know where the "giant ass" trend came from.
    Well rounded bubble butts = Good
    Giant Kim K ass = not so good

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 10

• I don't. Maybe "butt guys" do.

0|0
    0|0
  • Everything that too unproportional is not attractive in my opinion. And honestly I personally don't even care for butt, I like boobs way better and when I say this I don't mean too big boobs either.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah, not to the point where they look like they've been surgically changed. My fav insta model is probably Katya Elise Henry, and she has the perfect size 🍑 in my opinion

0|0
    0|0
  • No. But even a little attractive. But when the rest of the body is skin and then there's this huge ass looking like some kind of deformity.

0|0
    0|0
  • Its a subjective opinion, depends from girl to girl for me

0|0
    0|0
  • Nooooooooope. Its unattractive and unhealthy lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I find petite girls more attractive

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really. It can look weird I think.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't have obsession.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes