Guys, is it really that attractive?

Girls nowadays think having a giant butt is attractive. I am talking butts bigger than Kim kardashian's. Do guys really find butts that huge in size attractive?

12

Most Helpful Guys

• I don't know a single girl that actually has a bigger butt than Kim. I'm not that much into the butt itself, but I absolutely love thighs. A nice butt is just the cherry on the top.

• i'm far more attracted to a body that is in proper proportion,
    So I love the typical female pear shaped figure with a bit of a bubble butt,
    but when it starts to become unnatural looking and abnormally large it becomes unattractive to me. I don't know where the "giant ass" trend came from.
    Well rounded bubble butts = Good
    Giant Kim K ass = not so good