What kind of girl would you consider irreplaceable?

what girl would be worth fighting to keep in your life, worth you saying you can’t live without her and you need her in your life?

1058

What Guys Said 58

• That kind

• The kind that will randomly message you just to check on you and make sure you are ok, who will always tell you how important you are to her. She will be fiercely loyal and expect no less from you. She will commit to the relationship and expect the samel level of sincerity from you. She will build your. self-confidence, and want to be her best for you and expect no less from you. The girl that will hug you tight when you cry and come to you when she needs an emotional outlet.

• My girlfriend.
    She's just similar enough to me that we get along amazingly with virtually no effort, yet she's different so we're always interested in each other.
    I changed my career just so I would avoid being without her for more than a night at a time.

• I'll quote my friend's response to a different but similar question: "It's like the perfect porno, you won't know what it is until you see it."

• A completely selfless woman who wouldn't take advantage of a man who would fight to keep her in his life, or expect him to say he needs her. In other words, a woman who doesn't exist, has never existed, and will likely never exist.

• The one with most loyalty and grit.

Why? Betrayal is the most painful transgression, and nobody likes to deal with a flake.

• Great heart and personality, as totally committed to me as I am to her, totally enjoys being with me and completely in love with me.

• The one who will always have a place in your heart and soul. The one you want to spend the rest of your life with. The one you want to grow old and gray with.

• Someone who has withstood the test of time, about 1 to 2 years of her remaining faithful to me as I was to her. Someone who puts in as much effort into the relationship as I do. Someone who is highly compatible with, at the very least, similar likes and dislikes, similar type of humor and knows how to stand on her own two feet without me should something bad happen to me. Someone who knows how to care for her own self and wants me because she WANTS me, not because she "needs" me (like my wallet for example).

• Sorry. No one is irreplaceable; myself included. But if a ''replacement'' can be avoided, then most likely because of ''consistency'' and ''loyalty'' (on both sides, of course)

• Honestly, the one I'm currently with. If anybody wants to be the recipient of my love and affection, then be here in my life

• It would take so much for me to say a girl is irreplaceable. I’ll need to know her for between about four months to seven months and need to spend time with her.

• Kind, understanding, not too self-centered, but not a pushover either, funny and loyal.

• Her commitment to me and her binding love. Better for everyone to stay a mile away from her...

• Look out of your window. See that one walking over there? Let's pick her.

• No one is a necessity.
    Physical beauty and the female temperament
    Are ubiquitous
    And yet forever elusive

• There's nobody I couldn't live without, I can stand on my own.

I would fight hard for a woman who's very compatible with me though.

• One who cooks like a chef, cleans like an OCD, fucks like a porn star, and is relatively quiet and compliant. In other words, a unicorn.

• Someone who sees me for who I am, rather than what l have.

• I suppose someone you feel in a strong relationship with

• More from Guys
    38

What Girls Said 10

• Most of the guys I know will choose somebody caring that they can trust and confide in over somebody powerful and rich - who will fight them and try to control them and make demands on them all the time.

• Saying he can’t live without her and actually fighting to keep her in his life when/if necessary are unfortunately 2 different things

• a girl who you know can do without you but chooses to be beside you because you are worth her time.

• Mother

• my mom <3
    a friend who always has your back <3

• Good question 😝 @JSkiy thoughts?

• 1d

HMM difficult if i had to describe her with one word, i’d say “VixenRach”

• The one that tolerates you

• One who wouldn’t replace him.

• To guys they probably want a cute perfect girl with an easy going personality

• Because I'm irreplaceable for some boys then the answer is: this who makes you happy