What kind of girl would you consider irreplaceable?

what girl would be worth fighting to keep in your life, worth you saying you can’t live without her and you need her in your life?

1059

Most Helpful Guys

• Someone who has withstood the test of time, about 1 to 2 years of her remaining faithful to me as I was to her. Someone who puts in as much effort into the relationship as I do. Someone who is highly compatible with, at the very least, similar likes and dislikes, similar type of humor and knows how to stand on her own two feet without me should something bad happen to me. Someone who knows how to care for her own self and wants me because she WANTS me, not because she "needs" me (like my wallet for example).

• The one that realized no matter what happened it was us against the world, or through thick and thin to put it another way. Simply put the one that truly loved you. Ofc good times and chemistry goes a long way but you need that extra L to really be able to get over anything. And i guess someone able to get over anything, someone able to understand that sometimes we act on our emotions wether it be anger, jealousy, lust or any other, but it doesn't mean we aren't able to see and appreciate whats right in front of us, is someone irreplaceable

Most Helpful Girls

• Most of the guys I know will choose somebody caring that they can trust and confide in over somebody powerful and rich - who will fight them and try to control them and make demands on them all the time.

• To guys they probably want a cute perfect girl with an easy going personality