I truly fucked up what do I do?

so...
some of you might already know from one of my questions about this girl i like (Is she just awkward or might she actually be interested in me? )
so today was my the day i planned to ask her out.
well... i went to the store fucked around with friends a bit they kept pushing me as i'm kinda awkward in this sense.
lets get to the point, she stood up and they said oh she could easily be 17 or 18.
i told my friends don't fucking say that now i don't even want to try.
it demoralized me quite a bit and i just pussied out.
i regret it and i want to try but i don't think it's even worth it.
they tried to make it better saying oh well she's not too good and really awkward she might say yes because she can't get anything better, in return i told them well that doesn't help anything it just demoralizes me even more.
  • Try again
  • Leave it
  • Poll Results
    Vote C
after giving it some thought, i think i'll try again i mean even if she's 17 or 18 it's not that big of a deal breaker i'm still taller than her etc etc so meh we'll see.
i just want the big feeling of regret to fuck off though.
i appear to have dodged a big fucking bullet,
today i came to find out she's 19 and has a boyfriend which happens to be from Moroccan descent and the Moroccan youth around here are known to be very aggressive i dodged the bullet and i'm not looking to take it anyways so i'll have to leave it.

31

Most Helpful Girl

• You will never know unless you ask her, it will just become another missed opportunity. And once you've had a few rejections they become less scary, it's true.

• i know that and i'm not scared of being rejected i just don't feel like it's worth it because my friends keep saying oh she looks like she's about 17 or 18.
      she's hella awkward too.

• he has shit for brains and shit for morality he once said: well i think i'm gonna stop being a fuckboy i'll tone it down.
      not even a few hours later his girlfriend didn't respond to his texts and he went rogue and said he would dump her and get a new one because i qoute: "they're practically lining up for me"

• He's obviously masking some really big insecurities. He's probably jealous of you in some way, which explains why he likes to see you fail. It's sad really but some people are like that.

Most Helpful Guy

• Keep trying, practice makes a man perfect

Also, just assume she's gonna reject you anyways as it will help with your confidence more

• I don't know man i'm a little fucking pussy when it comes to actually doing this shit.

• i'm not someone who likes beating around the bush, i like being direct kinda what the dutch are known for, along with weed.

• Good luck for your next time 👍