What are his intentions? 20 years older guy?

After having talked to this guy, he invited me for a date. He seemed very mature, but not more than maximum of 32. Comes out he's 38 and I'm 20. First date he gave me a gift, he tried to kiss me and then he asked me if I'd come home with me. He assured me he wouldn't do anything bad. I'm not sure about the last thing, but what's sure is that he's investing definitely too much into me that it should be a one night stand.

Also when telling him that my roommate is horrible to me, he said to me "But when I move to XY you could move in with me", and I had never ever seen someone with such a glance in his eyes. I like him a lot, but somehow something in my gut tells me he's moving too fast.

Please don't let me be a naive bitch who's falling for some dumbshit tell me pls what to do and your advice and your first thoughts on this

05

Most Helpful Guy