How shitty and psycho is this?

I was cheated on and treated very badly by my ex, who dumped me for the girl he cheated on with.

I suffered a lot, kindly asked him if at least we could remain friends, (I am still in love with him and it was very painful to think to lose him as a friend in addition to losing him as a bf) his answer was blocking me on every social media. I had a very though time going through this.

We we had a very special place we went to as a couple. It was “our” place, we had seeked it together and it was very significant for our relationship. He was there with the new girl last week.

Of all all the things I had to accept, this one goes too far. The other girl has no idea he was still in a relationship as they started dating. He had done the same with me: he was still with his ex as we started seeing each other and I had no idea...

id like to write to the other girl just to inform her that he was with someone else as they started dating. It’s something I’d like to know. Is it bad/psycho? I just want to take a tiny bit of revenge- she won’t leave him, I hadn’t when I discovered that, but she won’t be happy.

19

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, no, do it!

you were used and if you think he has some kind of emotional debt to you do it, I am not saying it is right but hey... especially if you think he is a serial "guy who jumps from one girl to another in a douchy style like that"
    he's a douche

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it’s a bad idea, he cheated on you with this girl and later on in the future he’s going to do the same thing with the girl he’s currently with. It’s crazy that you still want to be friends after he hurts you so bad. Your best revenge is too just forget him, find someone who actually stays loyal and committed.