How shitty and psycho is this?

I was cheated on and treated very badly by my ex, who dumped me for the girl he cheated on with.

I suffered a lot, kindly asked him if at least we could remain friends, (I am still in love with him and it was very painful to think to lose him as a friend in addition to losing him as a bf) his answer was blocking me on every social media. I had a very though time going through this.

We we had a very special place we went to as a couple. It was “our” place, we had seeked it together and it was very significant for our relationship. He was there with the new girl last week.

Of all all the things I had to accept, this one goes too far. The other girl has no idea he was still in a relationship as they started dating. He had done the same with me: he was still with his ex as we started seeing each other and I had no idea...

id like to write to the other girl just to inform her that he was with someone else as they started dating. It’s something I’d like to know. Is it bad/psycho? I just want to take a tiny bit of revenge- she won’t leave him, I hadn’t when I discovered that, but she won’t be happy.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, no, do it!

you were used and if you think he has some kind of emotional debt to you do it, I am not saying it is right but hey... especially if you think he is a serial "guy who jumps from one girl to another in a douchy style like that"
    he's a douche

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it’s a bad idea, he cheated on you with this girl and later on in the future he’s going to do the same thing with the girl he’s currently with. It’s crazy that you still want to be friends after he hurts you so bad. Your best revenge is too just forget him, find someone who actually stays loyal and committed.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• You will save her your hurt. If he did this before you he will do it after you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tell her nicely, explain that he did the same thing to you and that you think she should probably know what actually happened

0|0
    0|0
  • Calmly inform her of the situation and circumstances, then leave. Let her make up her own mind.

0|0
    0|0
  • Watch the movie the duff towards the very end you’ll have your answers there

0|0
    0|0
    • And also watch the movie spider-man 3 with the runt Toby McGuire particularly the kiss scene you’ll have your answers from that too

• Man I don’t have time for that, I wish I did. Can you explain?

• No just watch it and you’ll understand learn the value of patience you’ll need it for later on in life when dealing with people

• seems to me you are bitter the fact he's with other girl and she's happy with him

0|0
    0|0
    • I mean... I am very bitter at the fact he cheated on me with her and dumped me for her... anyone would be bitter I guess

• she has more class and behaves normal like other humans being thats why he's with her
      the fact that u still want him tells you a lot

• Write a letter to the girl he is full of crap

0|0
    0|0
  • Leave this toxic, hellish situation alone! If you don't, you will truly lose your mind. Get therapy/counseling if need be...

0|0
    0|0
  • Cheated on... treated like shit... dumped... so asks to still remain friends. Guys out there, look very closely at this. And ladies, the next time you complain about guys being fuck bois... remember this too.

0|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes