Is it wrong to completely stop caring about women and relationships?

I’m at a point in my life where the thought of being with a woman just makes me feel terrible. My last serious relationship I got cheated on and that really hurt me mentally for years. In today’s age it is so easy for people to cheat or just drop you in the blink of an eye that it seems way too risky. I don’t have much money and due to some of the circumstances that arose in my life after my downward spiral I had to move home. What woman would give a shit about me anyway? Im not an unattractive guy so knowing I could have a relationship does hurt in a weird way. It’s just become easier to not care than to actually try because in the end every single relationship I’ve been in has ended in the girl just moving on to a new guy.

29

Most Helpful Girl

• I can appreciate why you feel that way. I had relationships that worked out badly too. Be careful of becoming too isolated.

Most Helpful Guy

• Every single person on the planet who has ever dated tells one of two stories. Either

I dated so many people and it never worked until I met my current partner and, now, I could not be happier,

OR

I have dated so many people and it never worked.

The idea is that you date many women, learn some things about women and about yourself, you get better at selecting potential partners, and you finally find The One. Virtually no one finds their partner without going through this process. You are simply quitting too soon.